tuscl

Strip club name.....

Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:33 AM
What is a great name for a brand new strip club?

10 comments

• Golfer99
    18 years ago
    I always thought "He's not Here" was the perfect name lol For a real club I think the Million Dollar Fantasy Ranch which is in Missouri is a pretty good name.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    I'm partial to: "Pussies R Us"
  • nj_pete
    18 years ago
    Saw a resturant with a large dining room and bar area for sale in a ski resort area in New England, very mountainous region, thought it would be neat to buy the place and turn it into a strip club and call it Twin Peaks.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    The Office The Library My Apartment Joe's Apartment I Don't Know Roamin' Handsome Lickety Splitz (gotta have the "Z" in there!) Carpet Cleaners Quite A Spread Pussy Galore Shoe Models Leave Your Hat On Bone-a-Rama Wooden Ewe Sir Rogate's (get it? "surrogate"?) Silly Cones Hootenanny's Git's and Shiggle's The Cuban Missile Crisis (Bay of Pigs?) Smears and Beers Pumpjumpers Stumpjumpers Odoreaters Rod and Real ...
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    As a husband, I like any place to be named "The Office".
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Clubber, I've actually been to a club named the Office, not too far from me in Lincoln, Nebraska. It doesn't remind me of any office I've been in. I've never been served beer in an office, for one thing.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Actually, it's impossible to answer that question without knowing more about the club. You need to hire a naming consultant to study your plan for the business, your competition, conduct market research, test marketing, hold meetings, compile a shortlist of names and then advise you to call it The Gold Club.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Tit World Tit Depot Stripperland USA
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I decided a long time ago that if I ever owned a club it would be called "La Chat Noir." And there'd be one behind the bar.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Super Slutz.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion