tuscl

Charlott, NC vs. Columbia, SC

Monday, March 19, 2012 10:08 PM
I'll be traveling to Charlotte in a few weeks, and I've been doing research on the SCs in the area. So far, nothing I've read has impresed me. I know that Columbia, SC Is an hour-and-a-half drive from Charlotte, and that Platinum Plus in Columbia is one of the better reviewed clubs on TUSCL. So my question to those who know these SC markets well is: would it be worth it to make the drive? Or are there decent options in Charlotte I may be overlooking?

10 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    rikk - I will be traveling through Charlotte myself in May. You have not overlooked anything. Unless you live in MD or VA there is no reason to go to NC for strip clubbing. I have TUSCL buddies in Wilmington, Reliegh, and Asheville. They all drive to Columbia.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    rikk, Take shadowcat's words to heart. This man knows what he is talking about in that neck of the woods. I visited with him a couple of times, and was Dazzled!
  • Bigtime8888
    12 years ago
    Charlotte is a pretty aweful strip club town. Been to most of them and never had a good time... Platnum Plus is your best bet, I have had a good time there but it is pricy... Good Luck
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow and the others are right....I live in the nc and club in it and if your looking for extras and the such it truely does suck and not in that way either lol.....columbia and greenville SC are the hot spots.....and like others have said platinum plus you cannot go wrong with man !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Now char NC is a kool city to play in...don't get me wrong....theirs like 20 strip clubs down their.....but you will need to game or try otc for extras.....I've been to a few down their.....no reviews on them tho...I need to do them.......and their are some good places to eat and the panthers staduim is just fuckin kool.....but ya if your looking for easy ITC extras SC is your personal playground.....happy endings man
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Nothing in NC is really exceptional BUT I was under the impression Platinum Plus had gone considerably down hill, am I wrong?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm still having extra fun up in the pp !
  • rikk
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback, gents. Sounds like it's a no-brainer to trek down to Columbia. And judging from the reviews I've read about Platinum Plus (props to shadowcat for his many fine reviews), I'll need to be a shrewd negotiator about dance prices (and perhaps bring along some earplugs to avoid hearing loss).
  • big_d_2011
    12 years ago
    I recently met a dancer from NC who works at PP in Columbia. She said she moved to Columbia from NC because she felt she could earn more money in Columbia since customers were allowed to get away with more touching. I have never been to a Charlotte club but she brought the subject up and mentioned about guys not wanting to pay if they can't touch. Who knows how truthful she is but she brought the subject up and I have no reason not to believe her.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If you just want a slight diversion and look at a few topless dancers, Charlotte clubs may be ok. It depends on what you want and what time of the week or day you're planning on visiting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion