tuscl

Upcoming road trip

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, March 12, 2012 10:23 AM
I plan to make a mini road trip in May to visit a friend in eastern Ohio. Looking for help or suggestions. The plan so far is as follows: Leave Atlanta 8AM on Friday going north on I-75. Lunch in Knoxville TN. Visit Th' Katch Show club. Appears to be the only Knoxvill club open during the day. Over night in Lexington KY. Hit Cowboys and Platinum Plus. Saturday: Lunch in Columbus OH. Need a recommendation for a short strip strip stop just for some eye candy. Close to the interstate. I know know the clubs suck. Overnight in Lowelleville OH. Vist Palace in the Pines. Sunday: all day visit with friend. No strip clubbing. Leave Sunday night headed south on I-77. Spend the night in Charleston WV. Visit JB's in St. Albans. appears to be the only club in the area open on Sunday. Monday : Drive to Grenville SC. I don't see anywhere to stop for lunch, strip club wise. Spend Monday night in Greenville. Visit Platinum Plus and maybe The Trophy club. Tuesday take the short drive to Columbia SC and visit Platinum Plus for a day or two. Then return to Atlanta. I know that there are out of the way places to visit. Like Indy & Detroit. But the primary purpose is to visit the friend and I know that I am not going to find anything better than what I am getting right here in Atlanta. So I want to stick with the more or less shortest route.

17 comments

• canny
    12 years ago
    Lowelleville isn't that far from me. I've never been there, but I've been to other clubs close to it. A friend of mine knows the owner and has said good things about it.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    I think you are kinda screwed on the eye candy in Columbus but its been a while since I was there. If you find yourself with time as you pass Akron, hit me up & we could meet for a couple.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    For Lexington, the Spearmint Rhino might be worth a shot. It's right off I75 (exit 104, I think) with several hotels nearby. For Columbus, maybe Columbus Gold. It is not too far off beltway around Columbus. Shoot me a pm, might be able to have a quick "miniconvention" at 1 of those or in between places.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Been awile, but if in the Dayton area, a visit to "Cheeks" is in order. All a small relatively unknown club was a fave of mine, Pazzazz Show Club. It was just after 9/11 I last visited, but perhaps they are still worthwhile. samsung1 might know better these days.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    The Trophy club in Greenville is your best bet for a Monday night stop. The booze is half price, they allow you to smoke and many a friendly gal can be found to take to the very private, and quite reasonably priced, VIP rooms. PP in Greenville offers $1 beers and $2 well drinks on Mondays, so from 10:00 on the place gets packed with rednecks who pile in for cheap beer and booze. Additionally, dances, VIPs and champagne rooms are both very expensive and well policed by the staff. The talent is also not what it once was in PP and a lot of the best girls avoid Monday nights anyway for the reasons noted. Anyway, good luck!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    In Lexington, I've heard good things about Diva's, but it's very hit or miss. I have never been there myself, though, so that's all hearsay. Cowboys is more "comfortable" than hot, with nice, friendly, attractive dancers and reasonable prices, but not much beyond standard mileage available on premises. Of course, it's been a couple years since I was there, so things may have changed.
  • Shekitout
    12 years ago
    Try Nepals in Greenville
  • brainiac
    12 years ago
    If you're stopping by on a Saturday around lunch time, Kahoots and Sirens are your only choices in Columbus. Although Kahoots is the best of the Columbus clubs, it isn't close to I-71. Sirens is though; it's only about a mile away.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Kahoots has free day cover and no drink minimum and is very close to highway I-315 (which is the other major highway going through Columbus). Kahoots has a decent stage show for $1 tipping and best dancer quality. Kahoots opens at 11:30am on saturdays. I do not recommend Sirens because of their $10 day cover and one drink minimum. Also their stage tipping is very tame. Sirens opens at 11am on saturday. Then there is Columbus Gold. Free day cover on Saturday but it does not open until 3pm. They set up a free buffet but not sure on what time that starts. Two drink minimum though. Kahoots, Sirens, and Columbus gold are the three clubs open for saturday lunch/day.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Also in case you are wondering: price of diet coke: Kahoots, $4 and served in a big glass with free refills. Columbus Gold: $3 served in a tiny glass with no refills. Sirens: $5 served in a medium size glass and not sure on the refills.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Try Nepals in Greenville" I disagree 100%. It is probably the lowest on the value scale of any club in the area. Not only is the talent very hit or miss, but the LDs and private room options are expensive and well monitored. I have been to Nepals several times and kicked myself for doing it each time.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    SC, should you get to Cleveland - IMO, best club option is Christie's Cabaret....really good club....
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Christie's cabaret is a good club but not very extras friendly except maybe in their upstairs VIP ($150/15 minutes plus a $20 drink minimum). Their $20 lap dances are a joke now that they removed the couches on the lower floor.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    In Lexington, KY, definitely go to PP. It won't be the Columbia experience, but I had a good time there, shadowcat. Enjoy the trip.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    samsung, thanks for that update....Last time I was there was about a year and a half ago....Went several times, IMO it was the best club choice in Cleveland then....For future reference, are there better options in Cleveland now??
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow if I wasent tide up right now I would be in greenville in a heart bet ! I club in the days down their so I see some dif than what rick sees.....trophy is great and on days their is fun to be had just like rick said for a good price $200-$300....pp don't by into the levels bull shit on days this is wear it is dif from what rick sees on nights pp is not that monatered on days the full ride can be had on the level one vip rooms for $100-$300.....the girls that do so let you know ! Lol trust me you will know.......as for food if you can find trophy than you can find paps and bear ! Very good cali mexican food and their is a hooters near by very good eye candy ! And no I haven't fucke one just yet ! Lol.......I dont t know how or what you like so if you like black girls and cheap full fun then try godivas only on days its safe then lol if you want a realy good white girl for cheap $100_150 go to godivas on days in taylers you know the name we have pm about her she is good ! If you want asian and can make it to arden nc 60min away then asian spa is your meca ! They treat you like a god for $100 60min lol.....good luck man and I will see you one day and pm me your stories man !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pp days I ment not nights but days ooops
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion