tuscl

Back to the grind

deogol
Michigan
Saturday, February 11, 2012 4:07 AM
Michelle Bombshell McGee at T's Gentlemen's Club in West Palm, Fl. (February 9, 2012) [view link] Fame's over. Comments are pretty wicked.

10 comments

• MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    An otherwise pretty girl, but the tats are outta control - strictly based on my taste.... As it says, the club is "T's Lounge" in West Palm Beach, FL. It's been awhile, but that's a club that I really really really used to like.... Finally, completely as an aside, when I went to that link I clicked on "Bikini"....omg, I'm so disappointed in the Scarlett Johansson beach pics (but somehow she remains doable nonetheless)....Not surprised at the amazing "dancer" legs and ass of Karina Smirnoff....
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Eeeew.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I was at a club last night in which a young chick, early 20's, had about half as many tattoos on what otherwise was a nuke bomb hot body. All the tattoos were unfortunate choices. Bad ink is just as bad as getting fat for me, all interest squashed.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    All those tats, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    BARF!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Mmmmm, yummy...
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Tats don't stop juicebox
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    love the cobra tat
  • rider324
    12 years ago
    I kind of like tattoos on women. It shows they're capable of making bad decisions. Although we already knew that about this chick. Most of hers seem to be pretty well done, but whatever that is on her forehead is a definite turn off.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell fuckin ya ! Bang is ~100% spot on ! Tats want stop juice ! Love that shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion