Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Wouldn't mind a club like this...

Prim0

Ohio

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Came across this video about an N.B.F. Club. Looks like the Japanese are doing it better, faster and cheaper again!

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Took TOO long to get to the Skin on Skin extras contact. Hope he didn't pay a lot.

Profile picture for ArchiePitcar
ArchiePitcar
•

She has a hot bod, but I don't think I'd pay much for that sort of dance.

Profile picture for unbelheathen
unbelheathen
•

Put me a bit in mind of the Nude Studio I visited in Texas - but I like my experience better. I had mouthfuls of tit and pussy within minutes; hands all over, and finished CBJ,

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Damn She was damn good lookin. Took to much time for skin to skin contact. juice box would love a club like that

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement