tuscl

Strip Club - Detroit

I am taking my guy to Detroit for his BDay. He's there on other business BUT I want to take him to a strip club where he can get a LOT of extra attention (wink wink)....any referrals and how much should I spend?

12 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Penthouse, Hustler, and Flight Club can be awfully expensive but they are upscale. I have had a good time for $100 but I have been quoted $800 before.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Mimi, I don't think what you think goes on really does go on. I mean, a lot of us are long time club goers, and the kind of thing you're implying is almost impossible to find, outside of Nevada or Mexico.

Spring for a trip to Amsterdam, and I hear you can get pretty much anything you want, though.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LOL,george.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Open marriage? Or is she unaware of what's available in the Big D
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    A 'double zero' wants intel? To the pink site with you!
  • MiMi4Me
    13 years ago
    Samsung and George....thank you. Motörhead...no I don't have an open marriage. I want him to have a fun bday with a lap dance with an oral happy ending only. That's it! Lol. No kissy face, pay my bills n poke me in the va ja ja stuff! If enough of his friends make it I probably won't actually go to the strip club with them....@ CTWERTY....I have no idea what ur talking about but I got what I needed from the other men already anyway.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Best option: Penthouse Club In Detroit. Upscale, clean. Oral is no problem.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Lady, or LE. You want info,but you are brand new here with no reviews. Others here can give info if they please, but us veterans here want compelling evidence from you, i.e., reviews first. Newbie or LE ????? Hmmmm
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Lady, or LE. You want info,but you are brand new here with no reviews. Others here can give info if they please, but us veterans here want compelling evidence from you, i.e., reviews first. Newbie or LE ????? Hmmmm
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Yep, they will talk your ear off at Penthouse!
  • MiMi4Me
    13 years ago
    @Vince..I'm new. I googled for "gentleman's clubs in detroit" and a bunch of club names came up. After I googled again for reviews, I stumbled upon this site. So I guess I am a newbie as I don't know what an LE is. Not quite sure what else I can say to convince you that I am simply a wife of 18 years, who married her high school sweetheart, who knows men can get a little bored sometimes, especially mine so I am looking to spice things up a bit for him on his Bday. He's a hard working man that has taken good care of me over the years and to be quite honest he has wayyyyy more experience in that area (if you know what I mean) and he never really taught me or wanted me to learn how to do the oral thing (Yes I have tried, watched videos, asked my girlfriends) but he has a hang up about his "wife" doing that. He's old fashioned that way which is crazy especially since I know he likes it! Other than vacation where we have both been a little buzzed and a few "let's have freaky session nights" over the years, I can count the number of times he has actually let me "finish" him on 2 hands. I just want him to be happy....sooooooo I will go with the advise I have for now and hope it all works out!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Yep vince its LE ! Only LE would say what's that ? Lol !

Plus y ain't you ! Ya you ! Sucking his dick ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion