tuscl

Columbus, OH no longer has nude clubs!

Friday, February 3, 2012 4:13 AM
The two remaining nude clubs in Columbus, OH have now converted to using pasties. The Private Dancer is still BYOB with $10 cover but now the dancers have to wear pasties.

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Bummer !!! Come to Detroit !!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Who's responsible for this outrage!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    What is next? Ban National Geographic?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    ROAD Trip!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    That is what is wrong with this country!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    And I thought hugh heffner educated us better than this on the sexual revalution ! Damn ! That shit sucks balls !
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Sam, you'll have to save the dough for periodic Motown visits.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    ShiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuT !
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Damn fucks my plans of traveling to Ohio
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Toledo should still be good, although if you go that far north you might as well cross the border to Michigan where you can get nudity, alcohol, and extras all in the same club. We really are spoiled here.
  • Shamrock211
    12 years ago
    All of Ohio is now pasties and non nude. Thank the fundies down in southern OH and the American Family Association. I guess its the lesser of 2 evils compared to the 'six foot rule' which is what they were trying for. We got politely warned about a month ago that we were in violation of these rules when 2 liquor control agents came to our club. Some clubs are choosing to ignore the 'new' rules (which have been on the books for 5 years or so) but most are following them. Sucks to be in Ohio....
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Damn !
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Yeah the political movement to shut down strip clubs is based in Cincinnati and it is a decent size city with ZERO strip clubs now. Even when they did have a Deja Vu it was outside of the city.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion