Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

3 CHEERS FOR FARMERART!!!

CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY598300

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Thanks, Art, for keeping that sub-zero chill up north! If not for work I would've been at the club in a speedo today!

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

3 cheers for Farmerart! I can cheer that. Thanks Farmer, I saved over 100 dollars on my recent heating bill. Some local dancers should thank you as well since they were beneficiaries. I'll probably lose a lot more than that when it comes to paying for air conditioning but I like it for now.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Art ty for the nice warm weather here NC

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I remember one year, the media kept saying El Niño was responsible for all the bad weather. Then I heard one night Al Niño who lived in California was getting death threats.

I wonder when we will hear in the news that El Farmerart weather patterns are responsible for all the bad weather? :)

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

You sorta can blame him for the warm weather if you believe in man-made global warming...he is in the oil business after all!

I love January shorts weather in Ohio!!! You should see all of the nice tights I've seen around town already this morning!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hey Art, can ya send some Arctic air to Michigan, we are cancelling all sorts of winter events because it's too damn warm !!! LOL

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

We just got over having eight inches of snow in Seattle. Thanks a lot, Art !!!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Cheer ! Cheer ! Cheer ! Farmboy ! Like bang said fuckin thank you ooo king of warm of the globel ! Clubbing in shorts is awsome !

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Thanks a lot Farmer. Are you to blame for this? flickr.com Snow is too deep to even drive in.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement