tuscl

3 CHEERS FOR FARMERART!!!

Thanks, Art, for keeping that sub-zero chill up north! If not for work I would've been at the club in a speedo today!

8 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    3 cheers for Farmerart! I can cheer that. Thanks Farmer, I saved over 100 dollars on my recent heating bill. Some local dancers should thank you as well since they were beneficiaries. I'll probably lose a lot more than that when it comes to paying for air conditioning but I like it for now.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Art ty for the nice warm weather here NC
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I remember one year, the media kept saying El Niño was responsible for all the bad weather. Then I heard one night Al Niño who lived in California was getting death threats.

I wonder when we will hear in the news that El Farmerart weather patterns are responsible for all the bad weather?
    :)
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    You sorta can blame him for the warm weather if you believe in man-made global warming...he is in the oil business after all!

I love January shorts weather in Ohio!!! You should see all of the nice tights I've seen around town already this morning!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hey Art, can ya send some Arctic air to Michigan, we are cancelling all sorts of winter events because it's too damn warm !!! LOL
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    We just got over having eight inches of snow in Seattle. Thanks a lot, Art !!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Cheer ! Cheer ! Cheer ! Farmboy ! Like bang said fuckin thank you ooo king of warm of the globel ! Clubbing in shorts is awsome !
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Thanks a lot Farmer. Are you to blame for this?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mihai-apost…
    Snow is too deep to even drive in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion