tuscl

But what a way to go....

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Soccer star's girlfriend claims he's on injury list because of too much sex

Sex puts soccer star on DL

Melissa Satta claims her soccer star boyfriend is injured "because we have sex seven to 10 times a week.”

Is there such thing as too much sex? If you are a professional soccer player, apparently yes.

AC Milan standout midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng is on the sidelines with an injury, and his girlfriend Melissa Satta claims it's because of their steamy bedroom behavior.

“The reason why he is always injured is because we have sex seven to 10 times a week,” the 25-year-old told Vanity Fair.

The club recently confirmed that he will be out of action for up to a month because of a muscular problem.

“Boateng has sustained a muscular lesion in his left thigh and the estimated time of recovery is around four weeks, unless there are complications,” the club stated in a release.

He could miss eight games, including the Champions League round of 16 match against Arsenal on Feb. 15 — um, the day after Valentine's Day.

Fans can blame Satta — a model, TV presenter and actress.

Go her for photos

http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2012/…

7 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    Only 7 to 10 times a week? That girl's hot enough to get it 15 to 20 times a week.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'd probably pull a muscle, too. In fact, I'm pulling one right now.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Is there such thing as too much sex?"

NO!!!

Is there such thing as too much rough sex?

Perhaps... LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lol
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    sounds like she likes is rough
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    If he needs a substitute, I could fill in for him, bedroom substitute that is. I guess I could always see how many rounds I last with her. That is if he's going to lay out for a month due to injuries. :)

Somehow it seems like his injuries are only going to apply to his day job.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    I think she is giving herself way too much credit...or is just looking for publicity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion