tuscl

Lapdances in Houston

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Need to be in Dallas for business. Have been to clubs in Dallas before. Wanted to go down to H-town for the weekend to check out the clubs since I've never been. How are the lap dances in Houston clubs? Are they totally nude (or at least topless with a g-string on at most)? Is friction/touching allowed and done by the dancers? Any restrictions on lap dances?

Thanks !

5 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I'd suggest checking the reviews. You can see several of mine for Houston - St James, Whispers, Ocean Cabaret, XTC Cabaret, and Moments Cabaret. Of the ones I tried, St James is clearly the best.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I believe everything in Houston city limits is topless with pasties over the nips. Good friction and two-way contact are the norm at most spots.
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    I would recommend treasures and bring lots of cash because no atm is in the club. Be very careful of the hustling robs though. Dont go to nude clubs here...bad ratings.
    Also recommend.....
    St. James...good
    Covergirls ...new...ok
    Gold cup...ok
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ikn?
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    St James or Treasures are the best. Sit back with a drink and observe the girls. It won't be long before you will find what you want. Most girls are very hands on and open for negotiation. There are also many that don't deliver what they promise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion