tuscl

MBOT

The indoor 'Disneyland' of strip clubs ain't cheap!

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=D&RID=13…

9 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    His review does not surprise me. Having read many reviews and seen the discussions on TUSCL relating to MBOT, It is one club that I will never visit.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Shadow, I was there once--just to check it out. It is something! But the reported house fees for the gals ($1,000 per shift) makes the dances beyond hard sell sharks.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    dances = dancers
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Sounds like MBOT has adopted the MSC model of customer service. 12 years ago when I was last there, both were good clubs...MSC had a mouthy, rude, middle-eastern punk at the entrance to the back who's presence should have been a warning sign for the spiral straight to hell that club took.

If this review is factual. MBOT will not be far behind. We're not masochists, we don't pay big bucks to be lied to and jerked around. We want $300 worth of pussy, straight up, no bullshit!
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Mitchell Bros was such a great place 15 years ago. You could stay for hours just watching the various shows and getting $10 dances.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I met a penthouse 8 mile dancer who said she had lived in San Francisco and Dallas (both expensive cities). Her prices for extras were too high for me but she did look pretty hot. She probably was a former MBOT worker.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here is an ebook about MBOT history
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14417757/Corday%…
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here is a recent review on Flight Club where the guy gives the place a 1 value rating because he was shorted 75 cents in change. It is annoying when they do this but a bit extreme to rate the value a 1 because of it.

Flight Club
    Inkster, Michigan

Reviewed by engine1974

Visited on: Tuesday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Ratings (out of 10): Dancers: 9 • Value: 1 • Facility: 8

January 21, 2012 • Stopped by on Tuesday after work with a friend who was in town for the week for the Auto Show....Wasn't expecting much on a Tuesday at 6...But I was wrong....There was a lot of great looking women here......But my first sour note was when the waitress took our drink order..I picked up the tab for first round...total was $15.25..i handed her a $20 and got back 4 ones!!!!!!! I am not trying to be cheap here but thats just rude!!!! what about the $.75!!!! so i gave her an additional $1.....i was planning on giving her the whole tip, but when she automatically kept the $.75 I wasn't happy...If I go into Walmart and my bill is 15.75 and I give them a 20 i will get 4.25 back!!!!!!! Why did this waitress think different rules applied here.....I wasn't rude....didn't say a thing...the waitress didnt seem upset either......she sat and talked with us quite a while.......I guess I am just old fashioned and expect proper change back when making a purchase anywhere.....

But after that incident I must say the girls were top notch!!!They were attractive.....did not bug us too much.....surprisingly we were never approached by a shot girl.......Private dances have never been my thing so I cannot comment on dances because my friend did not get any either....

I enjoy looking at pretty naked girls just as much as anyone else, but unless they start hiring waitresses who do not try to scam money by rounding everything up to the nearest dollar I dont think I will come back......

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    Wow. Gloves? Are you serious?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion