tuscl

Best thing a stripper ever said...

grand1511
Euphoria
Sunday, January 15, 2012 2:23 AM
...to me happened tonight about 10 minutes into our 15 minute VIP session while vigorously galloping in cowgirl position. "Man, you can take a lot, can't you." Being on the other side of the 50-yard line age-wise, that just stroked my ego enough to allow me to take just a little bit more before a most satisfying conclusion. So what's the best thing a stripper has ever said to you?

27 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    It isn't yours.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I'll do anything for some of your $100 bills.
  • boatmonkey
    12 years ago
    My ATF stole my heart when she looked deeply in my eyes and said "You must have been a relly good looking young man because you're as handsme old man!" LOL - she's Asian and brutally honest, except when it comes to talking about the loves of her life.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I'll cook for you" by my current ATF.
  • how
    12 years ago
    Most memorable: "Don't come inside me; I'm ovulating."
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Good god, what did you do? Your fingers are better than most dicks!"
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I like to fuck with out a condom. I like how it feels. If I get pregnant then so be it
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    "wow, you must be very proud of that...omg"...
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    "I'm taking you out to dinner for your birthday. I want to dress up and watch the tongues wag when I kiss you and call you daddy". I am looking foreward to this coming Friday. LOL.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Not quite as extensive as Shadow's experience, but a fave of mine also offered to take my out to dinner on my birthday one year. I was really flattered, considering I used to like to take dancers out to dinner, a lot, before their shifts, but this one would never agree to that. She changed her "rules" for my birthday, that one year.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    @ georgmicrodong- your tebowing avatar is awesome. The best thing a stripper told my was your to nice and very young to be in SC. The second best thing my ATF told me your fucking weird.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    So what are you waiting for ? Take that dick out !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    This time its free ! I love how you fuck my pussy !
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    5. Will you co-sign so I can get lasik surgery? 4. Will you co-sign so I can get new boobs? 3. Can I have $1,000? 2. You look like you're in the mafia (also an Asian dancer). 1. I'll have your baby while you're still fertile.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    I don't have a gag reflex. Let me prove it.
  • how
    12 years ago
    Another memorable one: "Oooh! I'm full of your cum!"
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice your so fuckin big !......oooooo....oooo...ooo..god...oooo...god..........fuck....me....ooooo...me....fuck.....hard.....jjjjjjjjjjjuuuuiiiiiiiccccccceeee.e........a.aaaaa.aa.a...ooooooooooo......I'm....cumming !.......oooooo !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Take that condom off baby and fill my pink little pussy full of that juice !
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    "you can't take advantage of the willing" and "let's find a dark corner so you can make me cum"
  • CCRiderm
    12 years ago
    My favorite was "I don't usually do that, I'm one of the 'good girls'" to my rather pointed request. Then about three sentences later "I usually get $50 tip for this." Now, those two sentences just don't go together.
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    Garble garble garble.....she was speaking with her mouth full.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Primo....that cracked me up : )
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Meow meow and meow !
  • how
    12 years ago
    Looking up from BBBJ, she said: "Can I climb on?"
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm leaving ! (That was the best !)