tuscl

how heavy or light r you ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
This is running off of daddygirl how tall r u so y not figure the rest !..............I'm 6'0" and a solid 275

11 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    When I read the title of this thread, I thought you were asking the dancers about their menstrual flows.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @motor.....I'm in the floor I'm hurting so bad from laughter !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Daddys stop it your killing me nasty ass !.......I love you daddys !
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Hahaha that's awesome. Well I'm 5 11, 185 pounds when i don't eat clean or do cardio 3 times a day but when I do I'm in the mid 170s. Most people think/tell me if i play college football. A ex I dated early this month told I should take fitness model as a hobby. Crazzzy girl.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @tabb I just look like a big ol strongman.....that's y I pay 4 play lol
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Dancers usually tell me I have a good body but most of it is SS. so far I shot down a SS at my favorite club. Her reaction was like fuck he got my bullshit.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'm no lightweight weighing over 220 pounds with a lot of leg muscles. One of my younger brother's friends was so big people were afraid of him coming over and sitting in their chairs because he had broken some by sitting in them. After he said he lost weight, he said his weight was only 300 something. I know when he rode in a pretty sturdy car I had, he actually tipped the car slightly to his side when he got in it. He claimed he was able to leg press over 1000 pounds.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Muscles do have memory. I have bicycled at speeds all the way up to 60 mph I estimated. I didn't have a spedometer on my bicycle at that time. I broke and bent the steel on the pedal frames on a number of bicycles. One time I even broke the center of the steel shaft that was over an inch of solid steel I thought. I believe it had a stress crack or something. The bicycle shop repair man said he never saw that part broken before. I exercise by walking and lifting some light weights now instead of bicycling but my muscles remain pretty much the same in appearance.
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    5'10" 210lbs semi muscular built (a keg is showing instead of a six pack). I friend of mine is built and he is receiving all the attention at the SC so I have to compete with him.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @blue....I have fun with pretty boys at the clubs cuz normaly they get the girl and in the club I will flash more cash and when every time ! Damn is that good for my ego ! Lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I ment win not when......damn I realy can't spell !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion