tuscl

Where is the new Mexican strip club on Pendleton Pike in Indianapolis?

Hey, I've heard about this place but the only info I can find is "down the street from Harem House". I drove both NE and SW on Pendleton Pike but didn't see it.

Does anybody know the address or other businesses around it? Cross streets? Can it be seen from Pendleton Pike?

I found similar questions but no answers here:
http://www.stripclublist.com/m.asp?c=794…

Thanks.

5 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Where is your reveiw ???
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ooooooo ya ! I want grape drink inside me !
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    If you've only heard about it on that website, it may not be reliable information. If you're not familiar with SCL, it doesn't require registration (handle and e-mail address) like TUSCL does. On SCL anyone can post anything under any name, any time. Consequently mostly trolls post there. There's a lot of insults hurled back and forth. In general, there's very little helpful informatin to the strip club-going public.

To find out about your interest in a new club that may be opening in your area, if you haven't seen it yet on TUSCL, try contacting the city of Indianapolis business license division or the building department to see what they know. You may have to have a precise address to get that information.
  • tferguson
    13 years ago
    Cobra038 mentioned it in a review of BBF on Dec. 21. I sent him a PM and that was all the info that he could give me.
    I drove around a few nights ago and didn't see it. I hoped somebody here had.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Mexico maybe
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion