tuscl

OT. There is some justice in the world.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
SANTA CRUZ - A would-be mugger made off with something more malodorous than money Thursday morning, police said.

An unknown man approached a 62-year-old woman as she was walking her dog just before 10 a.m. on the 100 block of Dakota Avenue. The man demanded the woman give him everything she had, and he said that if she didn't, he would kick her dog.

The woman handed him a bag and the suspect fled. Unbeknownst to the suspect, the bag she gave him contained her dog's feces.

The suspect is still on the loose. He's described as a white male, about 18 to 22 years of age, and about 5-foot-10 and 160 pounds. He was wearing a black sweatshirt and blue jeans.

Santa Cruz police ask anyone with information to call the anonymous tip line at 420-5995 or leave a tip at www.santacruzpolice.com or on its cellphone application at http://m.santacruzpolice.com.

4 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    There are some really dumb people in this world. This guy is bound to make the Darwin list in the next year or so.

This incident also reminds me of a story I heard many years ago about a bank robber who used the "hand-the-teller-a-note" technique to communicate his desire for the portion of the bank's goods. Before leaving home he grabbed a scrap of paper to write his note on. After he handed it to the bank teller and fled, the teller turned over the piece of paper and saw that there was a phone bill on the back side, which of course, had the robber's name, address, and telephone number on it. Needless to say, the cops were waiting for the robber, comfortably, at his house when he arrived home an hour later.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Soooooo? Do u thank if I return the poop I won't get n trouble ??
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sure, juicebox69. LMAO
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    LMAO jucie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion