tuscl

So this is what "Policman" has been up to.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, December 6, 2011 10:44 AM
IMPD: Officer arrested for having sex at strip club while on duty Sergeant Michael Forrest was charged with official misconduct and patronizing a prostitute. 1:16 p.m. EST, December 6, 2011 Indianapolis An officer with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department was arrested Tuesday after police said he was at a strip club while on duty. Sergeant Michael Forrest was charged with official misconduct and patronizing a prostitute. Prosecution Police said the investigation began after a tip was received, stating Forrest went to a strip club on the west side of Indianapolis on November 9. While at the club, police said Forrest purchased drinks for one of the dancers, paid for several lap dances and engaged in sexual activity in a private room with the dancer. Police said the entire incident was captured on the club's surveillance video. IMPD said Forrest was on duty and in full uniform outside of his assigned district area. ergeant Forrest's illegal activities tarnishes the IMPD badge, disrespects his fellow police officers, as well as the community he has sworn to protect,” said Public Safety Director Frank Straub. “We will not tolerate such behavior and will be relentless in the pursuit of employees who engage in illegal activity.” “Sergeant Forrest betrayed our badge and the trust of our community,” said Chief of Police Paul Ciesielski. “He violated the role and responsibility we placed upon him as a supervisor. We will not tolerate this type of action within the IMPD.” Police said Forrest is a 23-year veteran at IMPD. Forrest is suspended without pay until the internal administrative investigation is complete.

13 comments

• Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    Wonder what this "sexual activity" was, especially considering the dancer had to know there was a camera in there.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "in full uniform" !? Sheesh!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Follow up story... Police said Forrest, a North District officer, was on duty, was wearing his police uniform and was driving a fully marked police car when he went to the Sunset Strip Gentlemen's Club in the 2300 block of West 16th Street. According to a probable cause affidavit, the club's owner showed investigators video of the incident and gave them a copy. Police said the dancer told them that Forrest paid her $5 for three lap dances and the sex act. I'd like to know what kind of sex act you get for $5.
  • 1Chanman
    13 years ago
    The kind of sex act that comes with a threat of arrest for drugs/prostitution if she don't deliver...
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Maybe there's a zero or two missing in the $5. claim. Even if it was $5. per dance, that still doesn't make sense. Something's definitely "fishy" about this story: The cop in uniform, in his marked police car, and cheap prices? It doesn't add up. Let's hope it really was "Policeman."
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I guess we'll have to wait for the review to learn more.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I think 1Chanman nailed it. He was planning on making that place his private booty harem.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    $5?! WTF was this cop asking to spend time in jail?? Even if 1Chanman was right, he could have asked for a free ride and avoided charges. This makes no sense. ...unless this guy has brain damage?
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    LD in full uniform? With gun, cuffs, stungun, baton, flashlight, and badge? How kinky. Does sound like a setup.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I agree with steve229
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Steve.......if that cop writes a review I'm going to shoot my foot off lol !
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    This makes a little more sense. "The video also shows Forrest engaged in a sex act while the dancer did rhythmic gyrations and shows that he later "physically handed her payment for her services," according to the document. The dancer told investigators that Forrest had paid $60 in advance before going upstairs for three $20 lap dances. She also said she received an extra $5 after the dances."
  • dennyspade
    13 years ago
    The discussion amongst the TUSCL Bretheren shows more concern with the "special pricing" afforded LE in INDY, than with the fact that Club Management provided VIP Room Surveillance Footage to the Investigators. That would make me wanna find another club in Indy in a hurry. What say you Brad's ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion