tuscl

ooops

bang69
North Carolina
hey all,
PLEASE EXCUSE MY TEMPERARY LAPS IN SANITY. In reguars to a dirty trick. if I have known the stripper for a long time. Them bbfs. Shadow I always put it on when I get it on

6 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Then send Founder a private message and ask him to remove the thread.

There once was a obnoxious poster named Green Vegas who droned on and on about drugging up strippers with his supply. Management got tired of his act and barred him from TUSCL. Unless you want to meet a similar fate, I suggest you behave.

As an additional motivation, some of the dancers here do appreciate positive treatment. Here's a private message I recently received:

"Hi CTQWERTY,

I just got a free month-long VIP membership after writing a review of DreamGirls at Rick's in Seattle, and was checking out the discussions today, and I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see your wonderful and complimentary one based on my writing :). It made me really, really happy (I felt like I made $2500 in a single night, or some thing!), and I'm glad you enjoyed my pics-I'm gonna post some more soon btw! Thanks so much for putting in a good word for me here, and let me know if you're ever in my part of the country-I'd give you unlimited dances as a thank you ;).

-Candy xoxo

P.S. Please let me know if I can ever do anything for you-I owe you!"

Some gals sure do know how to apply the butter!!!!! 'Unlimited dances' and all I did was pay her a compliment...
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ctq...ya I bet that girl will love the fact u took her pm public lol.....wow.......and leave my man bang alone man......he was just haven a good time bro......live alittle bro......
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang.......your still the man!.......at least u have a since of humor...
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    pm = public message on this site apparently lol
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    It's not like you put thumbtacks in them when you used them.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    I'm sure she'd appreciate you sharing that message with us too CT.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion