tuscl

Brad's Brass Flamingo - Indianapolis, Indiana

Monday, November 14, 2011 4:42 PM
For the first time in a long time this club is no longer on the top 10 list. It is spot 11, but this is the first time since I joined TUSCL (back in 2008) that I recall Brad's not being a top 10 club. Maybe the pesky $2 price increase and the upsell to the $20 VIP dances have caused a decline in the value rating?

14 comments

• txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    So what, it's not a competition. Ratings have little value.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Or maybe the people who've been rating it so highly took a trip to Detroit. :)
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    I disagree that ratings don't matter. There are so many clubs and cities to go to you have to start somewhere. I started by working the top ten list. Dream Girls in Minneapolis appears to be the one pushing most clubs down a spot and probably doesn't deserve to be in the top 100. I would go to Dream Girls to check it out, but I need to save every penny for my next Detroit trip.
  • bossman3041
    13 years ago
    Brads overall climate has changed. However, it does seem to be bouncing back a bit. In my last couple of visits some new blood and they seem to be learning the ropes...Having made my first visit to Flight Club recently, I do understand georgmicrodongs comment. Brads is kinda of a corner bar as opposed to FC and Hustler that are full on gentlemans clubs. Just an observation....
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Was at Brad's recently... Brad's Brass Flamingo • Indianapolis, Indiana 11/05/11 • Rating: If there's one day of the week to visit a top club, it's a payday Friday! Brad's is no exception. Many a looker working the premesis at this time. The best place to sit at Brad's? The rail! I sat through 1.5 rotations and got all kinds of mini lappers for $1 each time. From EVERY gal! So stop complaining about the girls hiding in the lockerroom, hunkering down with regulars, etc., and get some from every gal for $1 at the rail! They all work the stage. And it's only a $1. Tried out the $20 lapper area. Yes it's more private. Closed door really cuts off the sound from the main floor. No appreciable mileage benefit versus the $12 lappers. Why'd I try the $20 area? Too lazy/annoyed to get the extra $2 for the $12 area. Sad, but true. But jeese, show some Brad's IQ and dig in at the rail!!!
  • bellman
    13 years ago
    I spent a night in Indy on a trip a while back and visited this club. At that time I found the club not at all worth the high ratings it was getting. While the dancers were reasonably attractive, that did not make up for the lack of mileage. By my standards this club would not make the Top 50.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    +++1 George I've never had a good time a BBF. Never understood it's high rating. I used to live in Indy and I prefer Michigan much more. I was a never a regular and it just seemed like it was difficult to get any attention.
  • AnonymousJim
    13 years ago
    If you know what you're doing at Brad's, good things are possible. I was amazed how quickly I struck gold on one visit.
  • supertramp79
    13 years ago
    I live in Indy part-time. I would love someone to show me the ropes at Brad's and hook me up. I would cover all expenses.
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    Always thought this club was over-rated. Still do.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Brad's is back in the Top 10 once again. But in a review posted today by captainfun, he made two comments: "The girls could go a long way to making themselves more available" "I was expecting something closer to perfection based on the many other reviews" That pretty much sums it up. I don't like to continually say negative things about a club, but when a club is in the Top 10 and it's has always been so disappointing for me that I have stopped even trying, then something is wrong. I was beginning to think it was me, but I see Otto and bellman agree. It certainly is a different climate in respect to having girls come up to you and ask for dancers. Apparently, they get off in liking the customers to grovel and beg for dances. Even at places like the Flight Club where it can sometimes be difficult to get a dancer's attention, cash in king. Flash some cash to the girl on stage and she will come over, but at Brad's it seems to be "Ok, I will be over later"....which turns into NEVER.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    I personally don't get too wrapped up on how a club moves up or down on T10 (or T100) scale. Bottom line- BBF has always been the highest rated Indy club. For many people in Indy (resident or visitor) BBF is the go to place. Several vocal MI posters have made it manifestly obvious that a club rated higher than their local clubs won't induce them to make a special drive there, because they're getting what they want where they live. Likewise, I'll take a lower rated Tampa club over an Orlando club with a higher grade any day of the week- Orlando grades merely reflect which club Orlando residents/visitors prefered over other nearby choices. Lastly,the vast majority of Tuscl reviewers never/very rarely post on this discussion board. So, "we" (ie- active board posters) really don't know what their priorities are. Many may not be "extras seekers", or even avid club goers.
  • racejeff
    13 years ago
    Good points, I always think many reviews are a reflection of local comparisons. And that reading review details is as important as the rating. Just today read a new BBF review where reviewer had 1 complaint about the club that dancers didn't approach to ask for dances and he was expecting something closer to pefection. Nearly all reviews mention 3 things. Can be hard to get dancer attention. Value priced $12 dances and closer to neighborhood bar than upscale Gentlemen's club. Go in with those expectations. And two people can go to this club and have different experience based on individual preferences and how the cards fall.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    +1 motorhead
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion