tuscl

Wearing condoms

How many of you typically wear condoms when going into a strip club?

13 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Quicksand: though I agree with your sentiments about circumcision (sick genital mutilation practiced in the West; how's that for developed!) I don't actually know what an artificial foreskin would feel like since I can't remember my real one, it went into a medical waste bin in rural Mississippi several decades ago!

But I can guess. Here's the thing. The Inspiral moves up and down throughout the length of the shaft, not just the last inch. For me, that's what makes it so delectable ... mmm ... :) If I had a foreskin (now that's just TOO MUCH information) I'm guessing that it wouldn't provide as much of a "pseudo-vagina" as the Inspiral concom does.

OK, but here's the other thing. I don't find that using an Inspiral is practically useful in a strip club. Once in a while there's a dancer who is amenable to helping out; and once in a while you're in a setting where whipping out willie, strapping on an Inspiral, then going at it, would be possible. But heck, if it's that private a situation, why am I going just for a lap dance? If she's able to install a condom for me then I'll be getting more service than THAT! I guess you could install the condom in a strip club restroom, perhaps a toilet stall, but I wouldn't guess that it would stay in place as you hike from there to the VIP. And what happens when you need to pee? Just don't drink throughout the evening?

I dunno. I was just suggesting this as an idea, not a solution.
    It's not my current modus operandi, didn't mean to suggest that it was.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Chandler: The only time I've worn one was when the dancer produced it and applied it. I was glad she did.
  • ArtCollege
    18 years ago
    Never had one come off, either full or empty, though I'm sometimes a bit nervous about it when it's full, I'm limp, and walking to the head. But there are clubs where getting satisfaction is pretty standard, even if little Johnny stays buttoned up. I don't like to mess my pants, and I don't think most strippers want to be touching your fluids. So for some clubs, a rubber is standard. For others, with low mileage, I go to the club bareback, but may visit the head and buy one from a machine if things start hopping.

If you're unsure, put one on at home. Watch some football; walk to the kitchen to get a beer; see it it comes off. If it does come off too easily, check out some of the spam you get about increasing girth. :)
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I agree with Chandler, above. Let her do the work! I am paying the bill!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I only wear a condom in a strip club if a stripper supplies it. She has to put it on, too.
  • GooberMan
    18 years ago
    The Inspiral condom sounds like an artificial foreskin.

The foreskin acts as a natural lubricator and gliding mechanism when left intact. It also has millions of nerve endings that heighten sensation.

Sadly, most American men get circumcised at birth for reasons rooted in religion and not medicine. No valid medical reason exists for circumcising in the absence of disease. Good hygiene, easily practiced today, makes disease prevention easy. Few medical conditions exist warranting circumcision. Do a Google search to get educated on the foolishness of male circumcision.

If I ever have a son, he will remain intact. My parents did not leave me intact. I might consider the Inspiral condom because of this. Thank you for sharing.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Yeah, I'm a condominator!

Here's the thing. Sex (as in, real sex in a bed) for me is much better wearing an Inspiral condom, or at least a larger condom with lubricant inside it. I have always found that "normal" condoms worn "normally" are clingy. They stick like Saran Wrap to every inch of skin without movement, preventing the skin from "breathing" and therefore creating some kind of "itchy" sensation. Plus, "normal" condoms are too tight at the base and at the head, creating a touniquet of death.

So, I prefer the Inspiral for regular activity, not to mention for something that might happen in a strip club. I guess mounting one up in a men's room stall is indeed an option.

On top of that, there are benefits to having a condom on in the first place. She feels more protected, and also as though you are prudent, so she is more willing to proceed without reticence well beyond the limits she otherwise might set.

As far as the chafing, I suggest first that you wear either loose-fitting shorts -- very baggy -- or something with serious smooth silkiness. Not jeans! Try a track suit made out of Adidas "super silk", or casual dress slacks that are mostly silk and rayon with a loose "drape" and pleats in the front. This is the first step. And the material of your underwear is an issue, too, if you are foolish enough to wear any.

Beyond that, the experience is (for me) enhanced with the lubricant on the INSIDE of the condom (whether Inspiral brand or not) because it alleviates all of the above complaints while also allowing something to move up and down. Here's the thing. Pants or underwear moving up and down are only moving along one side of the shaft. A condom is ENVELOPING the shaft and therefore the back and sides of it move up and down whenever the front moves. That's definitely a plus, because it creates ... well ... a false vagina, essentially.

I guess I do know too much about this.

I have heard tell of men using rubber cement to affix the base of the shaft to the base of the condom. I REALLY can't imagine ponying up THAT kind of elaborate procedure in a strip club men's room. But hey! To each his own! I wonder what those guys do when they have to piss ...

:) Give it a try!
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    Book Guy you know too much about this subject lol Does this help with the rawness that you get sometimes when you get the dancer who things that the ideal lap dance is a grind that makes you want to scream. Also why not just go into a stall and replace the damn thing.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Inspiral available at Walgreens.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I may see if I spot that brand. I have yet to see a condom that isn't tight or super tight.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    If you've ever tried a lap-dance while wearing a condom that is lubricated on the inside, you'll know what it's all about. :)

The brand "Inspiral", which is an asymmetrical lumpy condom designed NOT to fit snugly but instead to slide up and down against the organs of both partners during intercourse, seems almost tailor-made for lap-dancing, to me.

The tricky part is putting it on, or taking it off, in a club men's room. Can't imagine going through all those motions with other guys watching. And then what happens when you have to pee? Prick a hole in the tip? OUCH!

:)
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I don't know what kind of clubs other people go to but that's something I didn't think anybody did. I don't even know how a condom would stay on when you're not aroused and a girl starts grinding on you. Then, there's a problem with using the restroom if you're drinking beer, water, etc.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Kentucky, if you can wear a condom throughout a strip club visit, you're a better man than I. And I can't think of a more embarrassing situation than to have a condom come off and fall onto the floor through one of the legs of your trousers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion