tuscl

Looking to add a club to my Tampa visit

silkypants
Minnesota
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 6:31 PM
I am headed to Tampa and I would like to add a second or third club to my visit. I have been to Mons Venus and Lipstixxx. The sheer number of review says I should head to either Scarlet's at Ybor strip or 2001 Odyssey. Are there some other clubs I should be looking into while I'm in Tampa?

2 comments

• chimark
    13 years ago
    2001 is convenient to Mons as it's just across the street..but I've never had a great experience there. Personally I've always been partial to Scarlett's at ybor... have had good experiences every time i've gone there....if you want to have some alcohol tampa gold was pretty fun the handful of times i've been there and if you feel like having something more then water...
  • wasted
    13 years ago
    It depends on what you want. Going to Mons again or adding 2001 to the list makes the most sense if you want to see the prettiest dancers in Tampa bay. If you want an experience more like what you got at lipstixx (sleazy) there are other clubs you should add to the list. If you have a car crossing the bay to St. Pete even makes sense if you're on a hunt for mileage. The reason Scarlett's at Ybor is traditionally popular is because it always had a great balance between pretty girls and girls who were morally flawed. It never had the prettiest girls or the dirtiest girls, it just split the difference well. And I think it's slipped in quality and value lately. Not worth visiting anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion