tuscl

North Carolina Clubs

Tuesday, October 25, 2011 2:59 PM
I'm headed to North Carolina in 2 1/2 weeks and was looking for recommendations, tips, and thoughts on the scene. I'm going to be in Durham most of that time. Are there good places there or nearby? I appreciate any and all help.

2 comments

• clamheart
    13 years ago
    Many of the reviews are good, even if they are not necessarily current. Several of the Raleigh area clubs have been reviewed recently. If you make it as far west as Greensboro, Southside Johnny's and Harper's II are nude. Johnny's is very up close, but the girls are hit or miss. A few, including Eve, are well worth your time. Bubbles looks great, but in my experience is mostly tease. Executive Suite still says it's nude, but it's not. Centerfolds used to be great as Teasers, but I haven't been there since the change in ownership -- Executive Club has recently changed hands again too. Check a couple of the other reviews. If you go another half hour to Winston-Salem, Winkers (only Tues-Sat) is nude and very friendly, but no 9s or 10s. Paper Moon is a waste as is Club Risque. Platinum Diamonds has a couple of the old favorites from Winkers (Kendall in particular), so I've heard --- haven't been in a long time. Fillys' is probably the best for quality, but mixed mileage. If you're after a bit of mileage, Winkers or Southside Johnny's can be lots of fun... enjoy your trip
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    The best info you can get. Is by reading the reviews
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion