tuscl

Chris Brown & Bow Wow $5,000 stripper tippers

Sunday, October 23, 2011 6:19 PM
Chris Brown and Bow Wow don't take their hard-earned money for granted -- and to prove just how seriously they take their finances ... the rappers dropped $5,000 a pop on MULTIPLE strippers last week. Bow and Breezy let loose at the King of Diamonds strip club in Miami last Wednesday -- the largest strip club on the planet -- buying untold bottles of booze for their entourage ... and lining the floor with singles. Sources at the club tell TMZ, at least three dancers walked away with $5,000 in tips ... each. A local celebrity baker topped off the night with a giant 2-story cake for Team Breezy, lined with Swarovski crystals. Chris Brown's rep confirmed the after party took place at KOD -- but didn't have a further comment. So far, no word back from Bow Wow's rep.

16 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I believe Bow Wow is originally from a Columbus, Ohio suburb. [view link]
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @ss1...nice avatar! Easy money. I'll bet the strippers spent the money just as fast and for similarly well-planned purchases.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Evidently I should've chosen a career in rap music. Then again, I wonder how many strip clubs Vanilla Ice has been banned from?
  • muchfun
    13 years ago
    Why - also needing to go to Strip Clubs and attract dancers with money.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Well at least they spent it on strippers instead of following txtittyfan's financial advice and having absolutely nothing to show for it.
  • muchfun
    13 years ago
    A $5000 Dollar investment for "dancers walked away" doesn't sound good for me.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    $5,000 isn't shit for celebrities. They probably wrote it off as advertising/PR expenses.
  • muchfun
    13 years ago
    IS? May be it is PR because most people don't notice theyr music seems not to be sufficient to get groupies.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    muchfun: Ouch! LOL
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    "May be it is PR because most people don't notice theyr music seems not to be sufficient to get groupies." I doubt that's true. Chris Brown probably pounds chicks all the time.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Chris Brown pounds chicks alright...remember he was the guy that beat the shit out of Rhianna? Her whole face was covered in blood and bruises.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    sinclair: That's why he has to pay them five grand and only gets to watch them walk away, while the rest of us only pay two or three hundred for the whole package.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Samsung1, Bow Wow is from Columbus. He used to live here during his first album, and called attention to "the 614" quite a bit. But he moved out to Hollywood when he became a movie star in "Like Mike" back in the early 2000s.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    I hear Chris Brown pounded Lisa Ann. Fuck am I doing wrong?
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    The article says this club is the planet's largest strip club. I thought it was the new Hustler Club in Las Vegas. This club is listed at 50,000 sq ft. The Las Vegas club is 70,000 sq ft according to their website.
  • 2cute4u
    13 years ago
    i believe it!! i worked at K.O.D and i made a couple thousand off regular guys..meaning guys who are not rappers, athletes, or millionaires..when i was there gucci mane had 20,000 in ones and made it rain all over the club..my friend was there as a customer and she even walked out with $500!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion