tuscl

Quad City area clubs

I will be in the area for a week in November.

Looking for best bang for your buck totally nude club. Prefer more seasoned ladies and not co-eds. Also not in to bolt on tits. More of an ass man.

Any suggestions?

I looked at reviews SOCO, Tuxedos, Dooks, and they seem to be a bit dated. SOCO does seem to be more hands on, which is a plus.

11 comments

• thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I would skip clubs altogether and hit on the cougars you see walking around the parking lot of your namesake store. You'll be happy you did.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    where the fuck is the quad city?
  • pamida1
    13 years ago
    Davenport, Bettendorf, Iowa, Moline, Rock Island IL. Prob should be Quad Cities.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Raft 'Tom Sawyer style' down the Mississippi to Ms. Kitty's in ESL?
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    CT, LOL! If only Ms. Kitty lived closer to me. ;)
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Periodically drive through and have had the best luck at SoCo
    I prefer Des Moines. Mynx
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    It's been a long time since I've been there, but if I had to go to any of the places in the Quad Cities, So-Co (or whatever they call themselves now, they've had a name change or two) would be it. I vaguely recall a lot of contact there, though nothing in terms of extras. Daisy Dooks is on the short list of clubs I have visited with the hottest dancers, but I don't really remember how their private dances are. Tuxedo's seemed lame and uninspired, but that was also during the middle of the week. I have never gone to Amsterdam (it was overcrowded the one time I drove past it, with people parking in the street) or the two in Rock Island (I get the impression Rock Island isn't the best place in the world).

One thing to remember is that the clubs in Iowa are nude and BYOB, so you have to bring your own beer with you.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I unfortunately lived in this area once upon a time. Daisy Dooks is the top joint in the area according to former coworkers. It is located right off I80, across from a Flying J. Rock Island can get a little dicey at nighttime, but their clubs are probably more likely to offer takeout.
  • pamida1
    13 years ago
    Ok thanks for the comments. I got a PM about a dancer named Kendall at SO CO. Anyone know anything about her and what nights she works. Said he saw her on Tursday.

PM me if you don't want to post here.

• thesamurai
    13 years ago
    The best club is in Devenport, its called Club Parasite. Word of warning though, the doorman will ask you all these questions, and even ask follow up. But he won't tell you a damn thing about his club or others he's been to. What an asshole.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "The best club is in Devenport, its called Club Parasite."

Club Parasite? Doesn't sound very appealing (tho it may be a case of "truth in advertising").
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion