tuscl

Travelling on business

Friday, August 18, 2006 7:43 AM
What are your thoughts.....When traveling on business do you let a dancer know you are from out of town? - Maybe they will be more likely to offer OTC as they figure you have a room and are free for a while? - Will they not give HM because they don't think you will be a regular? Any other advantages / disadvantages of telling dancers you are from out of town?

3 comments

• nj_pete
    18 years ago
    I generally let them know I'm from out of town and on business, kind of a conversation starter. I've only had one "offer" and that was from a somewhat fugly at Bobbys Bar in the Chicago area, the offer was for her & her girl friend to come to my hotel room and do a girl on girl show, I declined.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I used to wonder about the effect on mileage, but I've found that it doesn't matter. Being a regular may help over time, but in advance, I don't think dancers are that strategic about the kind of dances they do. I travel to strip clubs for that reason alone, not on business trips. Sometimes I lie and tell strippers I'm in town for a meeting or some bullshit just so I don't have to convince them I've actually driven for hours just for the strip clubs. They wouldn't believe me anyway. I even get that when I drive less than an hour to my regular club. Some girls think I must have come all that way primarily to sell sprinkler systems or something.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I'm always honest about it but I don't think it makes much difference, except that when you're open about your own background I've found that some dancers will be more open too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion