tuscl

If you don't like nipple piercings what about something stuck in the kitty?

Thursday, August 24, 2006 4:31 AM
Do you guys like kitty piercings - they don't do much for me but one dancer said that it makes her aroused - if they work that way I'm all for it!!!

6 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    What about navel piercings. Are those positively correlated with clitoral or aureolicular transdermal personal ritualized adornment practices? :)
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Still talking about piercings, I remember one girl who I used to know talked about getting a tongue piercing and then blurted out, do you want to get a dick piercing? I said no way, I'm not into pain. Just wondering, can piercings get stuck together? I'm thinking yes but not sure. I've heard piercings don't work well with condoms either. That girl was very oral. I believe if she thought you were upset with her in the slightest way, you didn't get to argue or say anything to her because she would immediately start sucking.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I've seen girls with clit piercings but no nipple piercings. I guess you have to know pierced girls pretty good or go to nude bars to get a better evaluation to this question. I wonder if this is how a government grant starts out. A good idea of something to study. :)
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I wonder which is more common, boob or clit piercings among dancers? My ATF had the latter but not the former. I wonder if she still does? I wonder how I could find out ? :)
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I remember one dancer told me her clit piercing made her tighter. I'm wondering if she told me that so I would want to keep trying to find out if I noticed anything. I couldn't tell. The piercing didn't affect me one way or the other. Now if I run into her again, I may have to try to figure that one out again. lol
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I had something else in mind to stick in the kitty. (Nyuk nyuk.) 10 or 15 years ago, clit piercings were a novelty. By now, aren't they a little boring?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion