tuscl

Flight Club Rip Off Warning

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
I had some cash stolen from my wallet during a lap dance at the Flight Club, an upscale gentleman's club near the Detroit, MI airport. Let me describe my experience in hopes that others will avoid similar mistakes. I also invite others to chime in if they've had similar experiences. Sometimes you can learn a lot from recurring patterns of rip offs, either within the same club or across clubs.

I've been to the Flight Club many times, so I'm not a rookie, although I'd classify my mistake as a rookie mistake, partly attributable to my first every duo lap dance. I chatted with two dancers, stage names were Brandy (upper 20's brunette who is fond of talking about her clothing company (really a T shirt printing business) and her role as caretaker for her younger siblings) and Heather (early 20's, girl next door face, nice body). Brandy suggested a private dance with both of them and we agreed to $100 for each ($200 total). At the Flight Club, the VIP area is a series of overstuffed couches, separated from adjacent VIP couches by heavy curtains. During the dance, while Heather rubbed her crotch on my face (thus blocking my vision of the VIP area), Brandy removed my trousers (I didn't complain) and placed them on the floor (there was my mistake, I didn't insist that my trousers (and wallet) be placed within sight and within easy reach). In a VIP dance with only one dancer, it is easy to monitor what the single dancer is doing. With two dancers, it is not easy to monitor every move of both dancers. Anyway, when the dance finished (yep, it was fun with lots contact and lots of girl-girl action also), I retrieved my pants from the floor to pay the agreed upon charges. My wallet had been moved from the back pocket to a side pocket and my collection of $20 had been significantly reduced (probably by at least $100) and had been relocated in my wallet. I confronted the dancers who of course claimed no knowledge of anything. "Maybe your money fell out"-- yeah, right. I also reported the theft to the bouncer who attends the VIP area. He offered to convey my complaint to the manager but offered no remedy. In retrospect, I suspect that one of the dancers, Brandy, either shoved my pants and wallet under the heavy curtains to an accomplice, who removed cash or Brandy removed the cash herself. If there was an accomplice in the adjacent VIP area, it could have been the bouncer for all I know. Anyhow, I found enough cash to pay the dancers and departed, poorer but much wiser for the experience.

Moral of the story: always secure your wallet, be wary of Brandy and Heather at the Flight Club, and don't expect the management at a SC to assist in the resolution of a theft.

Anyone have similar experiences at the Flight Club or at other strip clubs that we can learn from?

13 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    I don't take a wallet into a Club & if the pants are removed, I DO IT!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I hope you put this in a review of the club.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Biggest rip-off for me, at least so far, has been overcounting, or the perpetual upsell in the VIP room.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    When you saw that your wallet was tampered with, you should have refused payment because they had already robbed you.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Good that you got the names.

Would've been interesting had you said "Oh, I have much less $20s now than I had before. I only have $100 to pay you both." If they complained, bring up filing a complaint with the police over theft. And see where the dancers and the bouncer go in their reactions. Should an argument break out cite how the location of your wallet had changed and that there was more money before. Then insist on taking it to the manager if they continue to argue. Then bring up the police report to the manager.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    I am certainly not taking a "you should have done this" tone here and I'm asking,not telling.But what if after telling mangement what happened and got no satisfaction you simply refused to pay ? Period.What do they do ? Call the police ? Fine.They can find me at the bar.Think the sight of uniformed LE walking in the door might hurt business a bit ? Think managment might know that and agree to make things right ? It's easy for me to "Monday morning quarterback" here and truth be told I might well have done what you did:leave embarrassed and pissed off,vowing never to return.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Um, I'm thinking it might have been a little awkward explaining to the police the part she was taking his pants off...

If you're gonna make threats, you gotta be prepared to carry through.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    It wont be that awkward. The police found Mr and my x GF with her top off and my pants down in back of Jeep. While my x hand was on my penis and stroking it. That's what i call awkward, thank God the police officer left and gave me a grin.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    TABB: Your girlfriend, not a stripper/hooker.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Sad to hear you were ripped off at the Flight Club because that's a favorite of mine too.

I've done VIP doubles before, but only with dancers I know. I'm not saying you couldn't have been ripped off by a solo dancer, but I would cautious of doing a double with unknowns.
  • Electronman
    13 years ago
    I thought about refusing payment but it seemed like a no win situation-- two dancers claiming that I owed them money along with the VIP bouncer who reported, accurately I might add, that we had been in the VIP for 5 songs. It is really too bad that the theft occurred as otherwise it was a good time-- 5 songs with 2 dancers for $100 each. Both dancers demonstrated rather impressive deep throat skills (on my hand, rather than on a more sensitive part of my body).
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Electronman - good job on the review!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've only done "Doubles" once. It didn't work well, & was too expensive. And I agree it is easier to keep an eye on things with only one person providing your sexual "entertainment"!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion