tuscl

Favorite Place To Cum ITC

Thursday, September 29, 2011 8:36 PM
Where is your favorite place to cum ITC? Mine is the wall. They usually clean the table tops, and sometimes the couch, chairs, but they NEVER clean the walls! Just take a closer look next time! If I can't do that, then I aim for the back of the couch or chair, hoping no one will catch it before the next guy sits down. Now, most dancers will think it's weird and want you to cum on them. To side step this little predicament, I place the dancer between me and the target, then pretend like I just missed her face. Whoops! When they go to clean it up, just tip 'em and tell 'em to let the janitor take care of it! Happy lappin'!

24 comments

• mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Ahhh, just the thought of this thread takes me back to my younger days; 20 cent gasoline and having to worry about where my shot will end up....
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    asshole
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Fail.
  • emmett
    13 years ago
    Is that you, Dick Johnson?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    That...is...disgusting
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    ? target practice
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    Nothing like a jackass who's damm proud of it. Hope you forget where you shot your load and sit in it next time you're there. Show a little respect for your fellow monger, would ya.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I agree with basketball & stileeto. But my fav place to cum while getn itc is in her pussy
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Better hope there isn't a shooting or something in that club. I'd hate for my DBA to be up on the wall in a situation like that.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    You're a real charmer, aren'tcha, Doc?
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    My friends call me Nova. As in Casanova!
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    hey Doc, I know you're here to have fun, but some of your posts are pretty tasteless and weird.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    It's only weird the first time.
  • georgebailey
    13 years ago
    Pretty rough, Doc.
  • Christal
    13 years ago
    Well... Now I have heard it all .... OMG!!!!
  • mrsunglasses
    13 years ago
    I lay flat on my back and try to get it on the ceiling. It only works if I haven't cum in a while.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I like to cum inside of the stripper.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Everybody's a Dick Johnson wannabe these days.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Most guys I know prefer to cum on D_H's face or in his mouth.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    In your mother's and sister's mouths doc, but there are so many dicks already there, i'd get tired of standing in line!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Everybody's a Dick Johnson wannabe these days." True. Credit staxwell with a successful recent ploy, the rest...meh!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Who's Dick Johnson? I think he was the president after Kennedy
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gf, That was Hesa Dick Johnson.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Did you just call gator your girlfriend?!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion