tuscl

Tampa

pittsphil
Florida
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:15 AM
Heading to Tampa for work (lucky me). What clubs are best for younger college age girls? Mons, 2001 look like the best from reviews, any others? Does anyone want to go with me Wed night or Thur night this week? It isn't as much fun to venture alone.

4 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    For "extra service" go to the lingerie joints in the neighborhood known as Drew Park (very close to Mons; it's the rectangle enclosed by the airport, to the airpot's NE side). And if you're adventuresome, go to Lipstixx. Tell 'em Frankie sent ya. Really. :)
  • lamina
    18 years ago
    Anyone have any experience with Claudia at 2001? My experience was great, but lost her contact info she provided.
  • driver01
    18 years ago
    Mons Venus- for eye candy and those who enjoy public displays of lap dances(no VIP) in a totally unimpressive and very small building. 2001- across the street from Mons and also has a strong talent pool of attractive women. Also offers private areas that range in price. Can be a very expensive proposition(pun intended-lol) but again, very good eye candy. Ybor Strip- generally considered to be rather laid back. Some good looking women but not on the scale of the 2 clubs above. You can have a VERY good time here if you get the right dancer. Usually a good bang for your buck, relatively speaking. (see my latest review) Bare Assets- agree with poster above. A long drive but unlike the Tampa nude clubs, BA is in another county that allows full alcohol bars. So, you can sit a have a drink or two with the dancer of your choice. Also have Vip area and a community lap dance room. Usually have a good number of attractive dancers. There are a number of others in the Tampa Bay area. But if you are traveling here for a limited number of days, these are the places I would start with. If you can't find what you're looking for with the above mentioned clubs, you MIGHT find it elsewhere, but I doubt it.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    take the drive up 19 to Holiday/Tarpon Springs area and hit Bare Assets. its a drive but it is worth it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion