tuscl

St. Louis Area

pittsphil
Florida
Monday, January 7, 2013 8:48 PM
I'm going to St Louis for work and want advice on best clubs. I like younger petite, real breasts, extras if avail etc.

4 comments

• mmdv26
    11 years ago
    The action is all on the Illinois side of STL. Missouri has some of the most repressive SC laws in the universe, so don't even bother. Take I-70E over into the area called East Saint Louis (ESL). This area is a bunch of small towns, but all in the same county. The whole area was once (1880-1950) a thriving meatpacking and chemical manufacturing center, but is now a vast wasteland of burned-put houses...although there are some surprises in all of it. And it is being redeveloped, as land just can't get any cheaper that this. You should look at the listings in TUSCL for ESL, and let that be your guide. Sauget A couple of clubs in the shadow of whatever Monsanto (astroturf)is called now days. I don't think the clubs there are much fun - I didn't say mileage, I just said fun. (0-5 night safeness scale = 4 (reasonably safe)) Washington Park 7 or 8 clubs. The one's out on I-55 (Bunkum Rd.), Flynt, Hollywood and Ms. Kitty's are in a well lit area and are decent clubs for the most part. (Safe = 4). Dollies playhouse is next to a bean field, and the clubs up om Kingshighway are an assortment of higher mileage clubs (Safe=2) Brooklyn A couple of good clubs with "some" mileage, and a couple of AA clubs with very high mileage. (Safe=2) Centreville A couple of low mileage hetro clubs, and a high mileage (so I am told by strippers) gay club. (Safe=3) During the day, make sure you are aware of what is going on around you, and you'll probably be OK. Use TUSCL, Google Maps and Siri to find your way around.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    If you are going clubbing in ESL while I have never clubbed in Sauget I have surveyed Wash Park. I would start at Hollywood. It has a large, well lit, fenced parking area and is a large club usually with lots of talent. Girls are hit and miss but generally pretty good. Mileage is ok up to a point. Extras ?? read recent reviews. If you like young spinners Hustler club usually has them but as with almost all Hustler clubs mileage is promised but not delivered. Those two parking lots are safe and close to the Interstate. The rest you must venture in to the hinter lands.
  • jc8891
    11 years ago
    If you are going to any of the East St. Louis clubs, you should know that the area is very sketchy at best. The clubs that offer the most mileage are in even worse neighborhoods. You will be better off if you can do your club tour during the daytime.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I was just there a few weeks back. Hollywood has the best-looking ladies but no extras. Any club in Washington Park besides Hollywood and Hustler has extras readily available.Sauget clubs are a ripoff and strict, avoid. At PT's Centreville I got alot of girls hinting at OTC, not sure if ITC was available. Most dancers were 7 and below and not making any cash. Pyramid of Pleasure in Centreville has slightly better talent than PT's but offers not as brazen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion