tuscl

Favorite time of the year

Yeah, I love the fall. The weather changing, the little chill in the air in the mornings, the perfect days and evenings; the kids going back to school or off to college; my favorite holiday, Halloween; the new TV season (Sons of Anarchy rocks); and most importantly, the football season kicks-off, first college and tonight the NFL, which of course means...cheerleaders!

12 comments

• bang69
    13 years ago
    Waching food ball on tv is good. Expicaly seeing the cheer leaders. How ever haveing a hot stripper shoving her tits & crotch in your face + maybe getting extras is far better.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Hell ya! I love going to the club in footbal season...I go get my atf watch the game "have a great half time show" then go home with her for some post game lovin : ))
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I'll take this time of year and the following winter over the other two seasons.

Frost kills the bugs and solidifies the muskeg. We can work three times as fast and bring in supplies for one tenth the cost during the winter.

I even have two business trips scheduled to different SC nirvanas (Toronto and Houston) during the coming winter.

Bring on the sub-zero temperatures!!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Mmmmmm...... cheerleaders!!!
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Couldn't have said it better myself. And my eyes were glued to the screen on tuesday night. So glad SOA is back!
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    LOL So once again we are about to break the stereotype mold. This is mrs m00tpoint and I adore football. Screw the cheerleaders! Even when we are at the games live, they are nothing but annoying. Interferes with the action of the game. Can't imagine watching the games in a club. It would interrupt the games too much for my taste.

Fall, on the other hand, is a favorite in this household. Even the fact that it means winter is coming is not a negative for me. Nice to sit at home and snuggle on the sofa or put the Liberator mat on the floor in front of the fire......
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I sure am gonna miss all of those bikini-clad babes at the beach, though.
    But I guess I can make do with cheerleaders until next summer ;)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    lopaw, all of us guys can hit the beach there, I see you have a heat wave down there in Southern California. Where are the best beaches for babe watching?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Screw the cheerleaders!"

My sentiments exactly.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Not a whole lot of change goes on in South Florida. Well, OK, the temp/humidity does fall from scorching to bearable.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    has anyone caught on to companies selling stuff with pink ribbons on it this month? It is for breast cancer awareness October month.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    vm,
    The ones with sand ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion