tuscl

So your ATF has vaginitis; now what?

You go to your favorite club, and your ATF is acting weird. She isn't as "playful" as usual. You finally get her alone and that's when you get it-like a smack in the face. She's got issues "down below." Let's say she considers you exclusive to her; should she let you go to hang out/dance/VIP with other girls? Or do you just take off and stay away for the 5 days of antibiotics?

With the collective experience on this site, I'm sure there are very interesting stories.

14 comments

• txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Who cares what she thinks. You should be visiting clubs for your enjoyment not hers.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Is intercourse the only type of Sex on the menu? If not get a nice BJ! LOL I prefer them myself. Don't have to be concerned about vaginal problems or menstruation cycles.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, she apparently doesn't consider herself exclusive to *you*, does she? At least one of the ailments lumped under the "vaginitis" umbrella is sexually transmitted one. Grow a pair, dude.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I agree with georgmicrodong 110% and go and give us some club reviews man !
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Tell her she needs to douche and put her on the five-day DL. Next, go have fun with other strippers. If you are not married to this dancer, then you sure as hell are not exclusive to her.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    is that anything like hoof and mouth disease? lol
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Mine has great HJ skills so when she has a coutchie irritation problem I let her use her skills, lay back and relax as she really loves to see it shoot off.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    smh, she isn't exclusive to you...not by a long shot.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    There is no way she is exclusive to you. You need to find some others to go with her.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    So if ATF is laid up, I'd have no problems telling her I'll see her next time, but for today I'm going to get some dances with XYZ. She can either accept that or come up with some non-genital play options, as some of you have mentioned.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    If she says she has Blowjobitis at the same time I say she is Full-of-Shit-itis
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Right on gatorfan! LOL
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Lol at gatorfan. That was funny.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I have more than one favorite. I might try to avoid her for a while. I've been trying to cut back on the number of dances I get but seem to forget that the last several times I've been in the clubs. Well that plus a lot of dancers trying to persuade me otherwise too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion