Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

So your ATF has vaginitis; now what?

horndogaz

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

You go to your favorite club, and your ATF is acting weird. She isn't as "playful" as usual. You finally get her alone and that's when you get it-like a smack in the face. She's got issues "down below." Let's say she considers you exclusive to her; should she let you go to hang out/dance/VIP with other girls? Or do you just take off and stay away for the 5 days of antibiotics?

With the collective experience on this site, I'm sure there are very interesting stories.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

Who cares what she thinks. You should be visiting clubs for your enjoyment not hers.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Is intercourse the only type of Sex on the menu? If not get a nice BJ! LOL I prefer them myself. Don't have to be concerned about vaginal problems or menstruation cycles.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Well, she apparently doesn't consider herself exclusive to you, does she? At least one of the ailments lumped under the "vaginitis" umbrella is sexually transmitted one. Grow a pair, dude.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I agree with georgmicrodong 110% and go and give us some club reviews man !

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Tell her she needs to douche and put her on the five-day DL. Next, go have fun with other strippers. If you are not married to this dancer, then you sure as hell are not exclusive to her.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

is that anything like hoof and mouth disease? lol

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Mine has great HJ skills so when she has a coutchie irritation problem I let her use her skills, lay back and relax as she really loves to see it shoot off.

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

smh, she isn't exclusive to you...not by a long shot.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

There is no way she is exclusive to you. You need to find some others to go with her.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

So if ATF is laid up, I'd have no problems telling her I'll see her next time, but for today I'm going to get some dances with XYZ. She can either accept that or come up with some non-genital play options, as some of you have mentioned.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

If she says she has Blowjobitis at the same time I say she is Full-of-Shit-itis

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Right on gatorfan! LOL

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Lol at gatorfan. That was funny.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I have more than one favorite. I might try to avoid her for a while. I've been trying to cut back on the number of dances I get but seem to forget that the last several times I've been in the clubs. Well that plus a lot of dancers trying to persuade me otherwise too.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement