tuscl

A Day At The Beach!

Monday, August 29, 2011 3:03 PM
not a typical day though, especially around here. it's a really nice day today so i decided to go for a swim and hang out at a local beach today. this particular beach is probably about 3/4 of a mile long and i normally go down a little past the mid point from the access path when i go there because it's quieter and less busy although it was basically dead there today, just 3 or 4 other people on the beach and they were all closer to the access path. so after i take a swim i'm sitting in my lounge chair reading with the back of it positioned at it's highest point. after awhile this chubby chick walks past me going furthur past the point i'm at and other than a glance i honestly don't pay any attention to her. maybe a half hour has passed since she walked by and i change my position to sit sideways on the chair and i notice that she had layed down on her towel only about 25ft past my spot. i'd guess that she was 30-35 and except for too much weight around her waist and a bigger ass that i'd like she wasn't real hard to look at. her arms and legs weren't fat and she was at least average looking in her face. she was lying on her back and i noticed that something looked a little different than the norm. she was wearing a halter top and baggy shorts that ended just above her knees and i realized that the halter was lower than a normal position. she had pulled it below her tits and she was rubbing her nipples. i then noticed a hopping motion in her shorts and i realized that she was fingering herself with her other hand. although she didn't appeal to me at all when i originally saw her ol troop got pretty excited seeing this show in public so close to me and i start thinking what i should do about this. the back of the chair was still up so it blocked my view of her face and her mine and my mind is racing on whether i should maybe just sit there and watch, make a noise to alert her, or just offer her some help. i really wanted to just speak up and ask if i could help but the possibility of ruining the situation made me decide to just sit there and watch. she finished up after a few minutes and covered her boobies and sat up then turned around to lay on her stomach. the moment and any chance that i might have had at joining in seemed gone now so i just sat there thinking about what i passed up and the rational part of me was justifing my keeping quiet because who knows how she would have taken a comment from me, for all i know she could have called the cops and made up some scarey story about me trying to molest her or something. after a few mintues she looked over towards me and semi discretely removed her halter top and layed back down on her stomach. i couldn't remain silent anymore and i mentioned that she was starting to look red and asked if she would like some lotion and she said she was fine. i sat there another 15-20 minutes waiting to see what might happen next and she sits up puts her top on grabs her towel and stuff and starts to leave. as she walks by i tell her to enjoy the nice day and she answers back that it is a beautiful day and off she goes. i was tempted to tell her that i enjoyed the show but i kept my mouth shut.

9 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    "my mind is racing on whether i should maybe just sit there and watch, make a noise to alert her, or just offer her some help." LOL
  • grand1511
    13 years ago
    Didn't make the cut for Penthouse Letters
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^^ the previous comment brought to us by the guy that almost freaked out because a stripper was juicing on his thigh, LOL
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    you should have gone over to her, ate her pussy then fucked the shit out of her !!!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What beach and where? LOL
  • troop
    13 years ago
    forget it vince. i went back today and things are back to normal, nothing going on.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Oh well. I'm glad you had the experience, troop. I could relate a story, but in the interests of self-preservation, I won't.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    lol, i would liked for the experience to have been a little more hands on from my perspective, but as art would say, c'est la vie.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm and the beach bunny at SOBE!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion