tuscl

Foot fetish. NO. This is NOT me. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
When I was 13, a friend of my mom's molested me and introduced me into the world of foot fetishism. She used her feet on me while wearing high-heeled mules until I climaxed and it stuck with me. I had it under control until 2 years ago when a friend of mine took me to a strip club and I became a regular there and got to know this one stripper well because she always wore black mules, which are a big, turn on for me. She was comfortable with me enough to ask me if I wanted anything on the side and I said yes so I would pay her $50.00 each time to go through with my fetish. Now it is really getting out of hand because I'm going to her almost everyday and can't get myself to stop and it is now to the point where I'm barrowing from my next paychecks to go through with it. How can I stop doing this?

5 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    YIKES !!

He needs some therapy.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Holy shit. I agree, he need some very aggressive therapy.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Obsessing over a woman's feet is really creepy. Now I have to leave this discussion and go back to searching the internet for the perfect pair of tits.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I have an OTC girl who cams. She told me that she makes a lot of money from "crush" When I asked her what it was, she told me that she steps on grapes or crackers and mashes them up between her toes. It takes all kinds...
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    A foot fetish to some degree is pretty common actually, but this is really extreme and out of the "norm" even among those who have these fetish. The dude definitely needs some help here.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion