tuscl

Dancer coming

grand1511
Euphoria
Sunday, August 28, 2011 2:57 PM
So last night I reconnected with a past ATF who has been traveling out-of-state to work in greener pastures. But she was back at my favorite club last night and things picked right up where we had left off. Midway through the first song she asks "Was that you or was it me?" I had no clue what she was talking about and then she said it was the moisture on my pants. I'll admit to the occasional quick trigger, but nothing ever that fast. And the more she kept grinding on me, the more I could feel the dampness. I was just about to freak out about what was wrong with my body when she said "It's me, I'm wet down there," with a good measure of embarrassment. But she also kept grinding away, but kept apologizing for "wetting" me. Finally I told her I actually liked it and that she can wet me any time she'd like. A few songs later we finish, I look down and there are no obvious signs of her arousal. Go back to my seat in the main area of the club and suddenly the blacklight effects have illuminated a wild pattern on the left front side of my pants that looks like the Gulf oil spill. I just laughed and pulled out my tucked in shirt to cover the new "art." Anyone else experience something like this? I've had plenty of comments from dancers saying their pussy is getting "so wet," but never had actual proof until last night.

13 comments

• farmerart
    13 years ago
    The only pussy residue I have ever taken out of a club is that freakin' glitter some dancers insist on applying to their nether regions. That crap is almost impossible to remove. Thank heavens very few dancers use it!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Did she squirt
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I did recently have a rather large makup stain (see profile pic) that two girls blamed on each other, but never pussy prints. I had a PM discussion with another member who had pussy prints on a white shirt that he thought were applied on purpose.
  • luckyone
    13 years ago
    Yes, have definitely had that experience. This lady really seemed to enjoy herself. Asked me to feel her and she was pretty much dripping wet. She left a good amount of her moisture on my pants. Like you, I've had plenty of women claim arousal but this one proved it. I'd like to think it was because of me but I think she is just kind of a nympho.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Yea from time to time I do feel dancer getting wet.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Yes, and I don't untuck my shirt to cover the badge of freakin' honor ;-)
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    have had that happen one time with dancer a Pink Pony in ATL. finally, got VIP with lovely blonde latina that I had been lusting after for months (she always declined offer for VIP). she was looking particularly hot that day and after just a couple of dances she hopped off my leg and starting apologizing. that's when I realized that she had cum on my leg leaving a large, dark wet spot. told her that it was no big deal and we spent the rest of our time with me sucking her tits and finger banging her kitty. she came a second time and soaked my hand.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You all realize that "wet" does *not* necessarily equal "orgasm" for most girls, right? Even aside from the possibility that what she's letting go on you is pee, or her previous customer's jizz, and not lubricant, just because her pussy is wet doesn't mean she's had an orgasm. Most girls, dancers or "civvies", will self lubricate with a certain amount of the right type of stimulation, even if they don't cum.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    It happens. A problem, nope!
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    gmd, yes, we realize that. Setting aside your grosser examples, I still find a certain pride in causing a stripper -- who has to be bored to tears with most sexual stuff -- to "self-lubricate".
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @ rundude White pants at a strip club? Rookie mistake.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Those are actually khaki shorts, but yeah, dark would have been better. I didn't mind too much as I was on a road trip, and the shorts provided plenty of well used access.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Yep, I know that "wet" doesn't mean "orgasm". But I will take wetness, where when I check and she's dry and then I check a little while later and she's wet. There is a pretty good chance that she's into it. Kind of like it is fairly tough for me to fake an erection.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion