tuscl

Regulardom - or is it - Regulardumb?

DougS
Florida
I've been a regular with quite a few dancers over the years. After having been absent from my home club(s) for quite a while combined with the high turnover rate, I now find that I am an non-regular.

Being a regular has some definite advantages, however there ARE some negatives that come with that title. Weighing the pros and cons of each, I think being a regular is preferable. What do you all think?

Regular Pros:
-> don't have to mess around with building a
rapport
-> you get to know her on a higher level (more personal and intimate discussions, etc.) - more like a GFE - might even actually BE a GF
-> usually higher (and MUCH higher) mileage
-> free dances
-> OTC always a possibility (at least that was my experience)
-> you know what to expect
-> she knows what you like and how you like it

Regular Cons:
-> kinda stuck with her when she's at the club, even if a new, really hot girl is working (at least for me, I am somewhat monogamous - I know, how silly is that?)
-> more dangerous (more chance that she will call you at an inopertune time)
-> you know what to expect (I know this was a Pro, too, but the element of surprise, spontaneity and excitement of experiencing something for the first time is lost)
-> more chance of getting TOO involved (that's too easy for me and leads me down that sucker path)

6 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I'm rarely in a mood to spend too much time with just one dancer even if I'm not spending hardly any money. Of course if the club is slow or if you have something interesting to talk about, you might be in a mood to talk.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    One good thing about a "regular" or "favorite" is, if you're getting bored or lonely but you don't want lappers, conversing with her is a possibility. She might drop by between finding paying customers, and not "resent" or "reject" you for your failure to buy buy buy right at the moment.

• token
    18 years ago
    I agree with FONDL. It is rewarding to go to your club and see your friend for a nice evening. Once I've found the right lady who is willing to share phone #/email etc and is agreeable (and dependable) for ITC drinks and some dances and OTC for chilling/dinners/movies/personal time etc., I'm sticking with her.
    On the other side of it, I often go to clubs and create a personal favorite and will deal with her (without OTC) until someone intriguing comes along which then begins a migration.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I'm squarely in the camp FONDL describes as preferring the thrill of the unknown over the sure thing. Knowing what to expect is not something I consider an advantage. The main reason some girls become my faves is the lack of other girls who pose as attractive an alternative. I have faves at a few clubs, but I wish there were more hot dancers there instead. And I don't treat faves special or expect special treatment in return. I like to enter a club with no preconceptions and no expectations.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    It IS all about the mood. There are times when I "feel like" being with a girl I kinda know; or with a girl who is a long-time in-club acquaintance; or with someone brand new. One reason I don't (currently) have a longer-term "real world" relationship is that these changing moods can't be satisfied in that means. The whole point, for me, of strip clubbing, is having the freedom to choose.

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    Doug, we've had this discussion many times here before but it's probably worth repeating for the newcomers. I'm one who prefers having a regular, which to me means a girl who gives me a way to communicate with her OTC so I can check on her schedule, who joins me as soon as she can when I come in, who is pretty open and honest with me, who treats me with courtesy while I'm there and who makes me feel like a friend rather than a customer. If she isn't willing to do those things I won't be her regular for long. I've found over the years that for me having a regular guarantees me the most fun the most often.

But a lot of guys here prefer the thrill of the unknown over the sure thing, or they like spreading their money around to a lot of different girls even in a club in which they are a regular. When I'm in the mood for the unknown I go to a different club. But I still usually usually stick with just one girl for the entire visit. I guess it all depends on what you're in the mood for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion