tuscl

For georgemicrodong - Interesting Sight In The Canadian North

I took a stroll down a cut line in the muskeg last evening and saw a grand bull moose coming out of a marsh about 50 metres away. He sported a terrific rack and as I observed his movements I saw that he had five legs! I had never seen this before and it was impressive, let me tell you. I could see no cow around and the big boy was too far away to determine if his chopper was at full attention. Either way it was a choice piece of tackle.

Very humbling for this human male.

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What a guy. Thanks for the inadequacy check, dude. I'll go take a long walk off a short pier now.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'll join ya, george.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It's bad enough being compared to normal human males, but this...
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    As someone who grew up in ranch country, it's intimidating to see a bull go up on his hind legs as he mounts a cow (if you're close-nearby). That's half a ton of meat and grisel raising ten feet up in the air.

Had an elk run out in front of me, with two females, when I riding fence. The three of them stared at me for ten seconds, then moved on. It was the one and only time I had forgotten my rifle (we're talking dinner for months). A .22 revolver just wouldn't do the job.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    "terrific rack and as I observed his movements I saw that he had five legs", sounds like a transvestite to me!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I always thought that the main idea was what you did with it. Pussy is "only" so big!
  • rrbill
    13 years ago
    No moose is good news
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    Maybe he LIKED you Art....
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    OK...hung like a moose.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion