tuscl

mopeds and strippers

Mickkeyc
Florida
Saturday, September 9, 2006 8:16 PM
Is dating a stripper like riding a moped? It's a lot of fun but you have to be careful your friends don't see you doing it?

3 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    Somehow I apparently got the attention of two very hot dancers trying to do double dances. I wouldn't care if a lot of people saw me going out with them if the situation ever developed. They stop traffic, make heads turn, and make guys act irrationally. I simply asked how much they charge. Then to my surprise, one dancer came back later and simply asked me how much the dancers are charging me. I would definitely say they were more like checking out a Lamborghini.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Is she hot? If she's "turn heads in traffic" hot, then dating a stripper is like driving a Lamborghini. :)
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I myself never considered myself to be dating strippers. I might call it hanging out or going out to eat or something else but not dating. I would compare things more to driving a transam more on the wild and dangerous side kind of fun rather than a moped. While I haven't ridden a moped, it doesn't sound that exciting to me. Brings back some memories for me. Some scary moments for me involved letting 2 or 3 different dancers (different occasions) drive my fairly new car with me in it of course. They talked me into it. I think a whole lot of people wanted to drive that car I had.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion