tuscl

Now, a book on stripper slang

London: If you have a visitor to the the dark, dingy stripping clubs, but have always found it difficult to decipher the code words or the lingo used. Then, a lapdancing club in Britain is set to help you with the release a book on stripper slang.

The book will help shed light on the lingo used in the world of strip clubs. Like BT is used to describe a punter who is good to talk to, and See You Later, to describe an ugly customer.

According to the Daily Star, “It's a really different world inside lapdancing clubs but it's a lot of fun,” said a spokesman for London club Secrets, who are making the book.

“This guide will give people a little taste of what the stripping world is like,” he stated.

The following terms are included in the book the strippers mostly use:

Bernie – An old, unattractive guy who has lots of money.

Bulb – A dull customer.

Fox – A very attractive customer.

Greyhound – A winner.

Leash – A customer with his wife or girlfriend is “on a leash”.

Marsh – To not look your best. Named after Jodie Marsh.

Peking Duck – A stingy customer, as in “tight as a duck's arse”.

Scherzing – If a dancer looks amazing then she is Scherzing. Named after pop star Nicole Scherzinger.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/LIF-now…

4 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Might be Ok for Londonguy but of little use here.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Shadow I agree with you 100%
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Do we REALLY know the lingo of North American strippers? Might not there be special terms that the girls use exclusively among themselves?

My industry has its own special vocabulary that is undecipherable for outsiders.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I like "leash.".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion