tuscl

question...

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 12:54 PM
what is the best and worst strip clubs in Chicago thinking about visited one but nned to kno which one thanks

14 comments

• Lappinme2
    13 years ago
    Sorry, but here are no good clubs in Chicago. Compared to other places all around the US Chicago is the worst. I'm not exaggerating. Now outside of the city you can find a few gems. Arnie's and Jimmie's to name a few.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Try Industrial Strip over in Indiana.
  • happylap
    13 years ago
    Nothing in the city is worth a visit. Suburbs have a few lame possibilities: Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN: full-nude contact lap dances but no alcohol Club O in Harvey Club 390 in Chicago Heights There may be others I've not visited. I haven't been to Arnie's or Jimmie's but the reviews look decent.
  • chitownguy
    13 years ago
    I think Polekatz in Bridgeview is the best. I might have said Allstars but that burned down.
  • pipe6444
    13 years ago
    heard about polekatz i heard its the best one is it a lot of money to go 2? thanks for the help guys
  • Sctundra
    13 years ago
    I would say polekatz I went to Chicago twice this year on business and I was there almost every night in Chicago the hotel I stayed at gave me free passes to get in and so did my cab driver and I think you can print one out online since I was from out of town they let me sit in VIP drink prices were average they had soo many girls the lowest amount I ever saw was about 50 and the most were about 85 cuz the dj kept announcing it all night
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Avoid the city clubs - high prices and low mileage. I love Blackjack's in Elgin.
  • pipe6444
    13 years ago
    i heard blackjack's is good but i heard u gotta be 23 to eneter another thing is that is going to a strip club in the afternoon ok and i think i might check out polekatz
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Why do you have to be 23?
  • pipe6444
    13 years ago
    idk why it says on the site
  • Bananafish
    13 years ago
    Chicago has the worst SC scene of any major city. This has been confirmed on here over and over again. Industrial Strip is the only halfway decent option. Industrial Strip - #1 in Chicagoland Club 0 or Club 390 - your 2nd choice Polekatz - Avoid. can't really touch the dancers Blackjacks - Avoid. Don't waste your time Arnies is a black club. Don't waste your time Jimmies - Nope Industrial Strip should be your first choice if you're in Chicago.
  • pipe6444
    13 years ago
    how about vip's place and how is polekatz
  • Bananafish
    13 years ago
    Read my earlier post. Polekatz - no VIPs and Admiral - no. Air dance clubs Just go to Industrial Strip. It's the best halfway decent option in Chicago, the worst strip club city.
  • pipe6444
    13 years ago
    alright thanks for the info
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion