tuscl

I think I need to go to Kenya

rh48hr
Wakanda
Saturday, July 30, 2011 11:51 PM
Check out this review of Liddos in Nirobi, Kenya. [view link] If the prices he quoted are legit, the dollar value rating is waaaaay off IMO. He didn't discuss extras, but if you can get a 12-15 minute high mileage lapper for four bucks, imagine what hj, bj or fs would cost you.

19 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    I would pass on this personally. I am not usually into African women but beyond that point I would be worried about HIV rates around those parts. Although it does seem like this place is extremely cheap, I would say there are better mongering destinations in the world, if that's your thing.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Have fun, rh48hr :)
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Good point gsv, I didn't even think about HIV on fs. I don't have the money to travel like that, I just thought the monetary value was outstanding.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    To bad the prices aren't like that in the US.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Kenya is NOT a place where you should be seeking extras, unless you want a high chance of catching something nasty. No, I'm not speaking from experience.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Why not Thailand then?
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    hell, do any of the naysayers know what condoms are? I read the review and it sounds a lot like this is just a more public version of what happens in TJ at the Hong Kong and other "strip clubs" down there. it's also a lot cheaper too. not going to fly off to Kenya to sample the 'bill of fare', but wouldn't turn my nose up at it if I was in the area on business.
  • tochka
    13 years ago
    stripper's average income in Nairobi is 10,000 shillings ($120 USD) a month [view link]
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    sanitago, Still, it would be safe to assume that HIV prevalence rates are much higher in Kenya than in Tijuana. At least in Tijuana, girls are actually tested. Sure this can be bypassed, but at least there is some effort being made. Moreover, there are many facilities available in the area for the girls in Tijuana to receive treatment for less worrisome (but still contagious) STDs like syphilis, gonorrhea, etc. I know first-hand that a lot of the girls do take this seriously down there. I'm not convinced the same standard of care is available in Kenya.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Regarding the condom...I like viewing that as the extra layer of protection, but would prefer knowing that there's a tiny chance the girl I'm with has anything serious anyway. I'd prefer the condom not be used as a "lifeline" of sorts.
  • Rasta83
    13 years ago
    Very ignorant Gsv!!!! You should have stopped commenting after your first sentence...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Kenya get an STD there?
  • Rasta83
    13 years ago
    Lmao@ Shadowcat...Kenya not get an STD anywhere in the world? Lol
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    OK. I have changed my mind. After this review of another SC in Narobi, there is no way I'm going to this strip club. [view link] Anywhere you have no control over being able to leave without someone having to unlock the door is not a place I want to be.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^ LOL, i was just going to post that review here ;-)
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    why can't I see this post in the reviews but can see it here? [view link]
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    never mind, my fault.:)
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Rasta83, Think as you wish. If you honestly want to believe that seeking FS in Kenya of all places is safe, be my guest. Probably a better idea if you stopped trolling.
  • Rasta83
    13 years ago
    Gsv, im no troll. Just saw a negative tone and pointed it out. Like I said, you should stopped after your first sentence cos that was enough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion