tuscl

Is it possible to ever grow tired of sex/naked girls?

johnbrwon001
Maryland
Thursday, July 21, 2011 11:26 PM
I invited a friend who doesn't get out much, is single and unattached to a club but he declined saying that he already had his fill of partying when he was in his 20s and going to parties in LA where the girls were more than willing to suck you off if they thought you could help them out in the slightest. I was trying to do him a favor but he turned around accused me of being "horny" which, duh, you're speaking to another guy so yeah, pretty much 24/7. So the only reasonable explanation I can come up with for his refusal and defensiveness is that he's gay or his junk's been horribly mutilated.

28 comments

• rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I think its possible to get tired of a certain girl, but overall, thats the great thing about the SC hobby, if you tire of one girl, there is another one to peak your interest around the corner. So for me to this point it hasn't happened yet, so no its not possible.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'd just accept his refusal & not ask again. His refusal is his own business.
  • whynotiguess
    13 years ago
    You can definitely get tired of it (though I haven't :) I used to read a blog from a woman who worked (off camera) in the pron industry, and she said everyone was not "over-sexed", but "over sex".
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    By the way, I'll NEVER get tired of Sex & naked Women. IF I could pick a way to die, it would be having Sex with a 9+ Woman! LOOL
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Sometimes when I leave the club after having too much fun, I think it's going to be a long time before I want to go back. The long time is usually the next day.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, it is possible to get sick and tired of naked girls. If anyone ever does, it's time to push them off a cliff a minimum of 500 feet into the rocks below.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    There are always guys out there that say they are not into strip clubs. That they don't have to pay for sex, etc. That is why many of us keep our hobby to ourselves, except for sharing on TUSCL.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Shadowcat is correct. The term for them is "married men"
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I would imagine if they were constantly after you and you had no escape then it would be.... No, that is stupid. Of course it's not possible.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Everyone needs a break once in a while.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    I'm not trying to sound overly dramatic here,but the day I lose interest in looking at attractive,scantily clad women is the day I hope I die
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I'll let you know if it ever happens.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Your friend has some deep-seated emotional problems coupled with moderate depression...or he's gay.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    While in Europe where the brothels are legal, I finally ran out of jizz after the 10th day - kid you not. It was weird; I could cum but hardly anything came out. Plus, after nearly non-stop nudity, it became so commonplace that when I found myself at the end of the trip in Amsterdam, strolling the red light district held little appeal. I mostly just wanted a good meal and a decent night's sleep. I'm happy to say it was a passing phase and I recovered after only a couple days.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I think you can get burnt out on just about anything...no matter how good it is. Usually, it just takes a short time away from that good thing and you want to go back to it. Still, I think your friend is gay. LOL
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Maybe he is low on testosterone. For me, it is not possible. Two nights ago, I walked out of a nightclub intent on going home alone. In the parking lot, I bump into a PRC girl I had seen 2 times before. We have a 5 minute conversation, she comes over, and stays the whole night. I am totally satisfied and think I should be good for a week. But what the heck. I go to the club again the next night convinced I am there for 2 drinks and the music only. Another PRC girl is there, one of my favorites, but I'm giving other guys a shot at her. I am Mr. Cool all around. At 1AM, I walk up to her with not a thought in my head (my big head anyway), and 30 seconds later we walk out together. She stays the whole night. Now, am I good for a few days? We shall see.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    harrydave - What's a PRC girl? I tried to look it up on the Glossary page, but no dice.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Rod PRC- Peoples Republic of China. Urban dictionary is a must.
  • IrishLad
    13 years ago
    Sex is 80%+ psychological. Maybe 99%. What turns you on, what you see as attractive, it's all in your head. If you think you're tired of it, you will be. If you think of your sexuality as an infinitely renewable resource generated from within then shared with hot naked girls, no it can never run out.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    I'm 5 hours drive from Dubai, where 87% of the population is foreign nationals. A veritable melting pot. The abbreviations go something like: - fili (Philppines) - PRC (Peoples Republic of China) - Thai (duh) - CIS (Russia, Ukraine) - Stani (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan. Turkmenistan...) - Paki (stan) - African (south of the sahara) Thankfully, they all speak the same language, fluently....$$.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Indeed Money is a Universal Language! Those PRC girls sound like "Fun"!
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    The reason his response surprised me is because he's been in town two years and besides his brother I'm pretty much his only friend (he works from home) which doesn't mean he isn't friendly but like I mentioned before he just doesn't get out much. Plus I've never seen him with any girls and only talks about them when I bring up the subject and even then usually not in a flattering way like in the stories he tells about LA parties. He's also pretty young (late 20s, early 30s) to be "tired" of partying and even then I have another friend in his 50s and married who is one of the biggest horndogs I know. I've never met another guy with as little interest in sex as him.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Some people can be asexual.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    You can get tired of naked women if there's no variety and/or originality. Usually if I take a break for a while, by the time I go back, there's been enough turnover to fix this. Though sometimes a club gets stuck in a rut and keeps hiring the same body-type over and over and over and over and over and over and over and .... If you ever get tired of sex, cut it off.
  • carmelcd
    13 years ago
    Variety is the spice of life and life can be very bland without it. I worked as a shift mgr. in a very small SC 15 years ago. My first week was the greatest week of my life, but after seeing the same 4-5 girls naked everyday for 8-10 hours every day...Boring. I honestly don't know how some guys can get married and then never want to see another naked woman for the rest of their lives.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Seeing another Naked woman is one thing, doing something with her is quite another. If you marry the "right One" you ideally shouldn't need to be "with" another one if your best & main Sex Organ is working well. i.e....Your BRAIN!!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    no.
  • jabthehut
    13 years ago
    To the OP: Your friend is gay!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion