tuscl

Road Trip To Ecuador?

i just now saw the latest review for this place and it raised my curiousity.
WOW! this place sounds better than anything in T J mexico!

so who's in? :-)

http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=2263

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm in. Puedo hablar Espanol totalmente si quiero.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    If you go my advice is to let the senoritas do all of the work. At over 9,000 ft elevation, it can slow you down. Some older jets(B707 etc)cannot make it nonstop to the U.S. and make a fuel stop in Guayaquil, on Ecuador's Pacific coast.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    9000 feet will affect us all, that's for sure. I've seen plenty of people in the ski club I belong to suffer when partying the first day on a trip to the resorts out West. If the babe is fine, I'm all for her doing the work while I enjoy.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Women in Ecuador are generally very ugly by Western standards. Same for Peru, Chile, and Bolivia. If you want sex tourism go for Columbia, Venezuela, or Brazil. Be careful to not get jackrolled or murdered. Northwest SA is the cocaine farm for the world. Constant killing between drug gangs, guerrillas, and the governments.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Sexual Tourism is not what it used to be in terms of SAFETY! And at 9000 ft, I'd go into Respiratory Failure.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Cheap whores high in the Andes or expensive whores here in the midwest? Why am I presented with so many choices?
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Would much rather go to Brazil. More expensive yes, but we're talking about some of the sexiest women anywhere.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    The cost of plane ticket would be might be high that you might be better off going to TJ instead. Fly domestically to San Diego and then travel over to TJ.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    1 - Open Google Maps (directions)
    2 - Type China as your starting point
    3 - Type Taiwan as your destination.
    4 - Read step 48
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    LOL. Step 48 was the only one I understood.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    LOL. I think I can handle 165 km (102+ mi). Just did it yesterday. Don't know what made you do that in Google Maps, but it is hilarious.

I love South American women, I think they are very sexy. I might try an area not so filled with the possibility of getting killed in some drug war though.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    If I'm going to a club at 9000 feet, the women better be attractive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion