tuscl

17 arrested in West Palm Beach prostitution sting

WEST PALM BEACH — A police prostitution sting Thursday night ended with the arrest of 17 "Johns" and prostitutes.

The operation was set up on sections of Broadway and Dixie Highway and lasted from late afternoon until midnight, said city spokesman Chase Scott.

One of those arrested, a 37-year-old West Palm Beach man, made contact with a decoy officer who was posing as a prostitute and offered her $5 worth of crack cocaine for sex before police arrested him at the 300 block of Butler Street just west of N. Dixie Highway, according to a police report.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/…

3 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm glad I didn't stop in West Palm Beach Friday morning on the way up to see Space Shuttle Atlantis go up in space. Fuck the pigs. LOL
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Geez, I am going on business later in the month to Pompano Beach not far from there. I will be really horny for swimsuit gal call girls.......will have to be careful.
  • fla_funmeister
    13 years ago
    Funny, I was driving that way and saw them. First thought was they are way too clean to not be cops. They waved, thought that was entrapment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion