tuscl

July 1 - Canada Day Barbecue For Partners, Employees, Suppliers, And............

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:54 PM
I am coming out of the bush tomorrow and putting on a barbecue at my farm for my partners, employees, and selected suppliers. It will be the world's best steaks (from my brother's cattle operation), veggies and fruit from local growers, and excellent wine and booze from the Rancho farmerart cellars. There will be a big fireworks blow-off after dark on Canada Day. I have also invited one of my Alberta OTC sweeties. This will be only the second time I have ever had a dancer at my place. First time kind of fizzled. I know this girl better than the first one and I am pretty sure she can deal with the crowd I will be entertaining this weekend. I have been working hard for seven weeks and I am really 'twitchy', looking forward to this girl's services. Am I playing with fire by having this girl at my place during this weekend bash with a big crowd (over 60) around?

17 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    Sounds like fun. You know this girl and you must feel comfortable enough with her to invite her. So she can't be a crazy person who would embarrass you. I wouldn't tell anybody she's a stripper, however, because other guests might treat her disrespectfully.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You're a braver man than I am. 'Course, I'm not single, without kids, and richer than God, either, so I'm guessing you've got a good chance to pull it off. Think about this, though, do you care if anybody there cottons to the fact that she's a hooker, and you're her john? If not, go for it.
  • brewerfan
    13 years ago
    I don't think it's a big deal. Just don't tell anyone that she's a stripper and you'll be fine. After all, you'll be busy trying to entertain 60 people anyway.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Is this the same one you wrote a letter of recommendation for?
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Of course you do have to consider that you will be entertaining 60 guests and be paying less attention to her than she is used to. Depending on her stability/confidence, that could possibly be a problem.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    sinclair: You are right. She is that girl. In the end I did not give her a character reference. I did smooth the way to a summer job for her with an oil service company however, so it amounted to the same thing in the end. She seems to be doing well in her summer job.
  • earlharvey
    13 years ago
    You will be fine, you only live once, and really, what do you have to lose?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I think you're okay. Even if you did have a lot to lose, you could still bring a dancer to a important party. There are those that have normal lives and are decent, non-drama people that would jump at the opportunity for a business only relationship and some extra cash. Not every dancer you let into your personal life will take advantage of you. I think you are smart and I think your instincts will be the best indicator on whether this particular girl will cause you problems. As an example, I have a couple customers that I've had for a awhile who have invited me to parties at their place, to restaraunts with their friends or work buddies, even their family (mom/dad, not wife...well except on one occasion). It all comes down to boundaries. If you have the right girl, you won't even need to utter a word. She'll already know her boundaries.
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    The girls and I at the 5 missed the invite. Oh that's right Canada Post has been shut down until yesterday it must have got lost in the mail.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Let's see, you're an old, never married guy who spends extended periods of time in the isolated bush solely in the company of other men . . . you actually NEED to be seen in the company of an attractive young woman, if only to put those disquieting rumors to rest. Just don't go all Hefner on us, and start introducing her to your guests as the future "Mrs. Art" and you should be fine. . .sheesh!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    "Mrs Art" LMAO, steve. Hmmm, it does have a ring to it, though. Have fun Art, I'm sure it will be fine.
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    I think you will have a great time farmerart. Let us know how it turns out. And Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian friends. Likewise looking forward to celebrating the 4th here in the U.S.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    sounds like fun. have plenty of condom's on hand
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Have her dress conservatively. Then expect somebody to come up and say something like "Look at the ass on her." Just don't think to much about what will happen after the guests leave, since you could just make yourself conspicuous.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Art, your friends on TUSCL are hurt that you didn't invite us to the party. I'm going to have to spend Canada Day alone.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    A couple of guys wanted a report on this BBQ. My sweetie did well. Helped me with prepping the yard and fireworks show. Even helped with food prep. Circulated well with guests. Opened a few eyes when she danced with me on the deck after the fireworks, but I didn't mind at all!! The party itself was a big success. Scored some points with my partners and employees. Did two favourable deals with suppliers - which was the main reason for the shindig in the first place. Oh, the sex with the sweetie? Well....................... Hope you guys have a similar blast on your 4th.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Aww, c'mon Art !! LOL We want details. I'm happy to hear that your bash was fun. Don't be surprised one day that I drive out of the woods up there some day and see what it is waaaaayyyyy up in Canada.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion