tuscl

Weiner Action Doll, LOL

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 2:20 PM
i can see it now. mom and dad ask little johnny if he wants a gi joe doll and he answers that he wants a weiner, lol Sexting scandal inspires Anthony Weiner doll NEW YORK — An online action figure company has jumped on the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal bandwagon with a doll of the New York congressman in two versions: censored and uncensored. [view link] of Oxford, Conn., is offering the "standard" doll for $39.95 and the anatomically correct "for adults only" version for an extra $10. Both are dressed in a gym shirt and shorts with a label that reads "Tweet This." Weiner has acknowledged exchanging messages and photos that ranged from sexually suggestive to explicit with several women online. Congress on Monday approved a two-week leave of absence for Weiner while he seeks treatment. The action figure company also makes a plastic Sarah Palin, Barack and Michelle Obama and other talk-of-the-town figures. Obama on Monday said he'd resign if he were in Weiner's shoes.

4 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Let's just hope Obama starts Tweeting women. LOL
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    LOL
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Does it have a GI Joe hand grenade hand grip ? I'm glad it's anatomically correct, that should include it's asshole + a tube of K-Y Jelly. Once my GI Joe's get one look at him, he's going to wish he had lube-they eat libs for breakfast.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    WEINER COOKED! as you probably know he resigned earlier today. oh and vince, why stop with nobama? pelosi too lmao!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion