tuscl

another condom question

340DUSTER
New Jersey
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 9:26 AM
i'd like to know how many of you wear a condom during your lap dance in the vip,and when is the appropriate time to put it on.I don't and it becomes a sticky mess in my pants!

14 comments

• ArtCollege
    13 years ago
    If I'm at a club where it's likely I'll need it, I usually go to the restroom after watching a dance or two. Go to a stall, get covered, come out. Usually works well. If you see a couple come out of the lap dance area and he heads straight to the can, then he's probably gotten happy. Grab the girl and go with her.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    No need for condoms. Just get the underwear called "Liquid Lapdance".
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    ^ LOL.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    The good ones clean you up before they send you back out on the floor.
  • Trool2000
    13 years ago
    You just get her to suck your cock, that way there is no mess.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I never even brought a condom to a strip club. Someone must be having a whole more fun than I am.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Mr. Happy does not wear a condom unless he can show it off to the lady.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    when fucking a condom is recommended when sucking hell no
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    just don't cum.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    If you can keep an erection in a men's restroom, then you are probably gay.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    It depends on the club. I have been in clubs where the dancers will pull out the condom and apply it. Some clubs have dispensing machines in the restrooms, and the few times I put one on myself I have done so in the restroom.
  • midwesttallguy
    13 years ago
    I don't like going home with a giant wet spot on my shorts. Therefore, I usually put on a condom in the restroom after I'm feeling a little "excited" from watching the show for a while, and pretty sure I'm gonna get a good lap dance soon. And no, "sinclair", not gay, just big enough so the condom doesn't fall off before I get to a couch/VIP/whatever. I find that during a good lap dance, the condom serves as a nice "interface" for more comfortable grinding. I personally don't enjoy getting my underwear ground into my dick until I'm raw. A lightly-lubricated condom works well to transmit the "grind" feeling to all the right places. So...my next question to all you TUSCL guys out there...what is the reaction you get when an exploring dancer discovers you are wearing a condom? I've had a wide range of responses: 1. "Oooh, nice! No mess!" (after which I got an unexpected covered HJ). 2. *Laughter*..."you must be married, are you married?" (followed by covered HJ in VIP) 3. Complete astonishment: "I've never had a guy put one on in the restroom before!" (in the VIP; after which she asked me to take it off, since she thought it was dirty...I didn't have another...so we just did a couple non-covered HJ...but they had towels available.) 4. "Don't be shy...lots of guys aren't circumcised." (clearly, she hadn't had as much experience as she professed, since she thought the condom was foreskin) 5. "That tasted really good...what brand was it?" (following unexpected covered BJ) 6. "Oh, you're already wearing one." (following a negotiation over the price for HJ, she gave covered BJ for the same price, since I had a condom on...bonus!) 7. Once, I had a girl take the condom off (didn't seem surprised I was wearing one), bring out some lotion from her handbag, and give a (very messy) uncovered HJ. I found myself wondering...did she maybe have a latex allergy? 8. Finally, I recently (last night) had a girl just go ahead with a HJ without batting an eyelash...seemed that she understood the situation just fine. Looking forward to your comments, mwtg
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've never worn a condom for a lap dance. And since by the time I need one, we're both clear on what's going to happen, there's no surprise involved.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    What's that line from Porky's - "Pee Wee wore a rubber to his date with Wendy".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion