tuscl

Prostitution sweep results in arrest of 27 in Waterbury

Saturday, May 28, 2011 11:08 AM
WATERBURY — Police arrested 27 people Thursday evening during an undercover prostitution sting that netted several people who have histories with the law. Police made all of the arrests on Grove Street in a reverse operation in which officers posed as both street walkers and "johns." That section of the city has traditionally been the territory of prostitutes, which is a source of continual complaints from residents. The crackdown marks the second major sweep of suspected sex workers this year. Several of the women arrested have had brushes with the law in the past, including Christine DeCarlo, who was arrested during a similar operation that targeted suspected hookers in February. [view link]

8 comments

13 years ago
    No offense but what does this have to do with Strip Clubs??? Aren't there other forums for this sort of thing?
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    Hello?? There is prostitution inside of strip clubs...where have you been??
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    59, yes there are, but many of us post other topics that may be of interest to the members of TUSCL. samsung1 has a talent for finding news stories that shed light on topics that may concern us. Welcome to TUSCL.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    59's Profile Member Since: February 2003 • Last Seen: May 2011 Where have you been the last 8 years?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I put 59 on ignore, not sure if he can read our replies or not to this thread.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Since lap dances are a pay for simulated sex situation, and most strip clubs in the universe allow lap dances, AND since simulated sex is very similar to actual sex in 4 out of 5 attributes, then information about girls getting busted for charging for actual sex is of interest to most (maybe not all) guys who go to strip clubs and read stuff here at TUSCL. Thanks sam1 for posting this information; I appreciate it.
  • wifeishot
    13 years ago
    Waterbury in the liberal state of Connecticut. Youd'a thunk they'd be OK with this. Then I saw the pics. lol
    13 years ago
    VM - "but many of us post other topics that may be of interest to the members of TUSCL" To each their own but a lot of Off Topic topics makes it a challenge sometimes to find the good, relevant stuff. Just my opinion. SS apparently doesn't value it. And yes, I can read this. ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion