tuscl

"I think my boy friend only wants to fuck me!"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Pissed off dancer is telling me her problems. He is married with kids and she is angry because he hasn't been taking her anywhere. "Seems like he only comes around when he wants to fuck me". "what do you think?"

Me sympathetically : Well I am sorry but I don't know the guy so I can't say what his intentions are. Lets go in the back room and get your mind off of it.

A pissed off dancer and a little sympathy sure goes a long way. LOL

12 comments

• newmark
    13 years ago
    She seems to have a firm grasp of the obvious.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    DUH !!
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    I see you've found yourself a real rocket scientist there, lol!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Good job, shadowcat!!! LOL
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Oh, and her stage name was Trubble(thats the way she spelled it). She said she chose that name because she was always in it. LOL.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Funny - Once otc sex is over with a lot of them they put their clothes on fast and leave. Have offered them dinner afterwards but they usually decline.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Her boyfriend is married with kids? Sounds like maybe he just wanted something he wasn't getting at home. hmmm, what could that be? Maybe sex? Shadowcat you found a real rocket scientist. Well I hope I stay out of trubble, lol.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    So, did you get into Trubble?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I hope she was fucking when she made that statement
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    "I think my boy friend only wants to fuck me!"

This is completely untrue. He wants to fuck other girls too.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^
    lol jack!
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    And she thinks it's all his fault. Perhaps if she wasn't a shallow self centered bitch, he might take more interest in her. I dated alot of these girls in my youth. Honey, if you didn't give good bjs, you'd be alone ALL the time!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion