tuscl

St Louis, Missouri is in my sights

Hey guys, I've looked at the reviews for the St Louis area and from those reviews and past comments from our TUSCL crew, the Illinois side sounds the best. Any recommendations, positive or negative??

4 comments

• how
    13 years ago
    ESL on the Illinois side offers FS ITC at Dollie's and some other places. Prices are reasonable. The selection of do-able dancers is questionable; sometimes you'll find a few worthy candidates, other times not. Good luck.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I would like to visit ESL and try the clubs with bed dances like the Hollywood Show Club.
  • sandyman
    13 years ago
    Washington Park has 8 clubs within a few miles and is right off the Interstate. Other areas are Sauget, Centreville and Brooklyn, but they don't have the quantity of clubs. HSC is probably the nicest and has some pretty good mileage, but limited extras, if any. I have always thought Hustler's survived just on the name. My favorite for just a nice laid back time is Miss Kitty' especially in the afternoons, when the rules are more relaxed. You'll typically get a lot of attention at stage side for just a $2 tip. Depending on the girl, the chance to get a HJ in the not so private area is pretty good. IMHO, the rest of the clubs in WP are on the lower end as far as quality, but the potential for more services is pretty high, if you are willing to lower your standards.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    There is Brooklyn, Illinois (known as Lovejoy) Located just 2 miles north of East St. Louis, Illinois and 3 miles northeast of Downtown St. Louis, Missouri, it is the oldest town incorporated by African Americans in the United States. A cluster of bars and strip clubs provide a primary source of revenue in its limited economy. In June 2007, it was reported that three-quarters of Brooklyn's revenue of $380,000 comes through sales tax and a $30,000 licensing fee from the adult clubs.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion