tuscl

Looking for Toledo Ohio suggestions

Prim0
Ohio
May have some free time Saturday night in Toledo (but not enough to go to Detroit). Any generous souls have any club/dancer advice for me. Feel free to PM.

5 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I would take advantage of the fully nude clubs they have there. Platinum Showgirls is ranked well on the top 100 but I have not been there myself and remember a news story about drugs and guns being found there.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Maybe Detroit is too far but have you looked into one of the southern suburbs like Southgate or Lincoln Park? Hustler club is the most upscale in that area, Subi's is midscale, and Henry the VIII South is a whorehouse.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    It's five-year old info., but Scarlett's was great when I visited Toledo! They had, then anyway, beautiful, cozy VIP rooms for just $20. dances. Some even had a stripper pole in them for added effect. Suggest you read up on Scarlett's before going. I recall that Scarlett's and Platinum are very close by each other. Scarlett's sister club, at the time anyway, was Diamonds, in nearby Oregon, OH, was also very good.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I've never been there, PrimO, but Scarletts sounds good to me from what I've read about it over the years in TUSCL reviews. I have no idea of how it is these days, but it is a possiblility. samsung1 is correctamundo about the Southern clubs in the Detroit area. You are guaranteed just about anything you want at Henry VIII South.
  • serpentx
    13 years ago
    From my experience last month, Platinum Showgirls was way better than Scarlett's, in terms of dancer quality.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion